Runaway Democrats in Wisconsin about to cost taxpayers $165M+

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 27, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

He was having trouble defending his arguments against the facts. Then he went Charlie Sheen on us.

Facts are to Liberals like Kryptonite is to Superman

#31     Feb 28, 2011
  2. Haven't figured why you're pissed at me. It was a crude joke, funny in it's crudeness. Yet 377 seriously posts wanting to fire every public union worker in Wisconson, a truly disgusting thing to want and yet my blue humor is worse than his serious thoughts to have thousands of families to be unemployed. Gotta have perspective man. And I'll still joke but put some effort to upgrade the material some.

#32     Feb 28, 2011
  3. Now that's a good one... and maybe I better stop after this bourbon and coke.

#33     Feb 28, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The deadline for saving $165 million is today. Will one democrat state senator do their job or does the state have to sue these senators for the full amount?

I mean, the state will only recover a few million from these senators but it will send a clear message to other libtards in the country that they could be personally liable for large expenses incurred by their failure to report for duty.

#34     Mar 1, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You said you hate Obama, "with every fiber of my being". Ignoring for a moment how retarded that makes you sound, consider that such depth of emotionalism would suggest that one would be willing to pay a very high price indeed for a principle alone.

There's irony here, too, since "corporate" and "union" are closely related concepts.

#35     Mar 1, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uhm, you can take your superior tone and shove it up your ass ricter. Between the two of us you are the one who has been looking like a 'tard.

Yes, I hate Barrack Obama. That comes from having a sense of love for my country instilled no doubt by my parents and grandparents during my upbringing. He is attempting to destroy our way of life and I resent it bitterly.

Only a stupid marxist muzz would assume that 85% of Americans would ride high-speed-rail. Its like he isn't aware that people actually live outside of US cities. He is a ghetto-president and he is turning our country into ghetto-America.

Now, WHO is going to pay the $165 million dollars? Who?

#36     Mar 1, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Likewise. I'll read the rest later. Maybe.

#37     Mar 1, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You should hit the library. Make up for some of that lack-O-education. Even a former prison guard can learn something from books.

#38     Mar 1, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Look who's talking. You're trolling around in a forum discussing issues that cannot be solved with a calculator--you are out of your element.

#39     Mar 1, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ricter there is no point interacting with me. I perceive you to be a dolt and that basically shuts down any part of me that would consider your words. You are too harmless to put on ignore, too stupid to converse with. Kind of in the middle there I guess.

Its official, Wisconsin will now pay $165 million dollars in additional finance costs because not one democrat state senator could be bothered to show up for work.

And that is what this is about. Our money. You folks think you are entitled to it and so you squander it casually. The day of reckoning is here. You people are going to be broken like the air traffic controllers.

The streets are going to flow pink with...slips.

#40     Mar 1, 2011