Runaway Democrats in Wisconsin about to cost taxpayers $165M+

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 27, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't live in Wisconsin but if I did I wouldn't want the Governor to give an inch. He has the votes, he has the support of the majority of the voters, he was elected on this platform and he has a responsibility to the people of Wisconsin to hold to his promises.

Let the Democrats suffer until every one that can be recalled gets recalled. If the state can't do it's business it is the fault solely of the Democrats.

#21     Feb 28, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The governor is acting within the constitution of Wisconsin. He won his office by democratic means. Legislation was offered in the state senate and state assembly all compliant with the state constitution.

The runaway democrat state senators seem to think they are entitled to negotiation. It don't work that way. You cast votes. Its called a democracy and you folks have abandoned it.

Now the shennanigans have cost the people of Wisconsin an extra $165 million dollars for nothing. The whole country is watching this and is completely disgusted with the union parasites and leftists teachers.

I hope the governor fires them all and starts over with new people. I guess we'll see in the morning when the hammer drops in Madison.

#22     Feb 28, 2011
  3. Your gov. Made a mistake a miscalculation on what his actions would cause. Are the democrats breaking any law? I don't know but you seem to be saying they are. If not then it's just political hardball, same game the republicans play.
    And exactly how are they costing the state 165 million, you sure Walker is telling the truth, have you checked the facts on the 165 million figure?
    You would fire all the public employees in the union, really ?

#23     Feb 28, 2011
  4. I'm through arguing on this. I live on Texas and this isnt my business. My personal opinion is Walker is only making a political power grab for personal gain, but again that's only my opinion. I could be wrong he may be doing what he thinks is best.

#24     Feb 28, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, if you can fire every air traffic controller in the country you can fire anyone. It just takes balls.

Fire them all. Hire non-union replacements. Its all legal and constitutional. The governor is going to do what he has to balance his budget long-term.

We won.

Now you know what we felt like having Obamacare rammed down our throats. Not very fun is it?

#25     Feb 28, 2011
  6. How cum republicans are always talking about a black man ramming them down their throats.

#26     Feb 28, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow. Welcome to my ignore list jackass.

#27     Feb 28, 2011
  8. LOL it was a joke. Crude, inapproiate, but a joke and funny too despite the crudeness.
    LOL

#28     Feb 28, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

BaldArrow has been bouncing off the walls in extreme fashion for a couple weeks now. You are making a wise decision to be followed by most of the rest of us.

#29     Feb 28, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just a few weeks ago he seemed rational. <<shrug>shrug>

#30     Feb 28, 2011