Rumsfeld in a TV report said that the Moon landing was a film ordered by Nixon !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Nov 24, 2003.

1. HarryHoaxter- Clearly the Mars landing mission is also a fake. Here are the NASA team members on the film stage.

[​IMG]

#31     Jan 4, 2004
  2. bronks

bronks

One of my neighbors, who is a retired physics engineer and a former Univ. professor, and I had a conversation about this not too long ago. I asked him why not just point the telescope at Keck observatory on Mauna Kea at the moon at find all the stuff left behind? He said the strongest telescope on earth isn't powerful enough for that task.

However, he did go on to say that the Apollo astronauts did leave what basically are reflector mirrors (I forgot the technical term) on the moon at certain well known coordinates. Three of 'em I believe. Aim any high powered laser or infrared device at the mirrors and it'll bounce the beam back at you. Proving, of course, that someone had to be there to place those things.

Whether this is true or not, I have no clue. Just repeating what I was told.

GO PACKERS!

#32     Jan 4, 2004
  3. Generally most of your posts make a lot of sense but this one is outrageous. I can't possibly understand how you think the Mars Landing is a fake! There are numerous sources you can use to confirm that this is not the case.

Also, in your picture, notice the in the background. Surely if that were a true mock setup, someone would come out with the information.

I guess you believe that planes are a conspiracy, too?? :confused:

#33     Jan 4, 2004
  4. Turok

Turok

Hey Aphex, you do know that "gullible" is not in the dictionary right?

JB

#34     Jan 4, 2004
  5. I guess sarcasm is missing, too.

#35     Jan 4, 2004
  6. Turok

Turok

>I guess sarcasm is missing, too.

ROFLAO

Touche (or however they spell it)

:)

JB

#36     Jan 4, 2004
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I think the French must have a weird sense of humor. C'est la vie.

There is one fellow who says he can prove the Holocaust never happened. Another can prove we never landed on the Moon. Another says Hitler is living in Argentina at a ripe old age....And Elvis is alive and in the Witness Protection Program.....Oh and Osama is living as a woman in Paris.

I do not belive anything I read on the internet or see on TV at first glance.

Though I do wear a tin foil hat in case the Martians are trying to fry my brains. LOL:D :D

#37     Jan 4, 2004
  8. You're too late

#38     Jan 4, 2004
  9. At last you got it; had me worried.

#39     Jan 4, 2004
  10. Babak

Babak

harry, everyone,

calm down!

If you will give me one moment of your time I will explain this whole thing.

What harry was watching is a program about the moon missions of NASA and it is a documentary that was made to show how easily it is for us (viewer) to be manipulated by some careful editing of tape, interviews, unrelated footage, etc...

I saw this documantary recently so I know exactly what harry saw. It was none of the other documentaries about the moon missions because it is only in this one that they have interviewed Rumsfeld and other government fogies (Kissinger is in it too!).

Ofcourse the interviews are all fake and written by the program to be read by Rumsfeld, et al. as actors would.

The people behind the documentary wanted it to spark debate about the images and sound bites we are bombarded with everyday and how it can easily be manipulated.

It was actually very funny watching the out-takes of Rummy at the end of the show (while they were running the credits). The guy actually does have a sense of humour!

Go here for more info:

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/feature_161103.html

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/darksideofthemoon/about.html

ps Harry, I forget how many times this makes it that I have come to your rescue and denied the men in white uniforms from taking you to the padded room. Lets just say you owe me more than a quiche buddy. :D

#40     Jan 4, 2004