Rumsfeld in a TV report said that the Moon landing was a film ordered by Nixon !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Nov 24, 2003.

1. I have just seen the TV report ! 4 guys from the CIA have participated in the film of the fake landing on the moon for Apollo 11 (2 playing the role of astronauts others were cameraman and assistant). They asked Stanley Kubrik to lend them his studio of 2001 the Space Odessey for just a weekend.

Rumsfeld and others interviewed by the reporters said that Nixon became too nervous one year after and ordered the execution of all the participants. They told him that it was too late but Nixon couldn't sleep any more since the lie was so big - at least at that time I'm pretty sure today everybody isn't astonished by anything anymore. As these 4 guys coulnd't be found by a first team he decided to send a troop of 150000 guys - it was said that it was the double of what have been sent to capture Saddam ! - to look for them and one by one the 4 guys have been killed. As for Stanley Kubrik he was terrified and chose to never leave his home with his wife and children.

At the end the reporters was interviewing General Walters who asked them to come back the next day. The next day he was found dead. The Herald Tribune honoring his death in an article also mentionned that the day before he was interviewed by some reporters and that the reporters told they were surprised by his death since the general seemed to be in good shape the day they saw him.

2. Interesting, how did they pull off the launch of the rocket as well as getting the astronauts to play along for 30+ years?

3. If I remember what was said, one commit suicide, another exiled as monk and it is the last that became depressive without "apparent" reason and who asked if they have really landed on the moon that made them look into the fake moon landing story.

I'm pretty sure that such a report will never come to US TV for long :D

4. No, how did they silence the real astronauts that, according to this ludicrous theory, never left the ground.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Wow. I bet this is true because the bigger the lie the more people will believe it!!

:D

6. This ludicrous theory is not a theory since it is GENERAL RUMSFELD WITH 3 OTHERS WELL KNOWN (notably the CIA head of that time) AND ONE SECRETARY WOMAN (WHO WAS TAKING NOTES OF THEIR MEETING WITH NIXON AT THAT TIME ALSO) IN THE TV REPORT AS THEY WERE ADVISORS OF NIXON AND CONCEPTORS OF THE APPOLO 11 PROGRAM AT THAT TIME ! IT IS THEM DIRECTLY WHO WERE INTERVIEWED ALL TOGETHER IN THE SAME ROOM WHO WERE SPEAKING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND NOT THE REPORTERS. There was also an interesting interview of a former CIA who was proposed the mission but who refused and prefered to quit.

As for the real astronauts I have just answered:

'If I remember what was said, one commit suicide, another exiled as monk and it is the last that became depressive without "apparent" reason and who asked if they have really landed on the moon that made them look into the fake moon landing story.'

As for general Walters you can see the recent announcement of his death:

"Death of General Vernon Walters

Secretary Colin L. Powell
    Washington, DC
    February 14, 2002

The passing of Vernon Walters marks the end of a chapter in American history. From his service in World War II to his role in the reunification of Germany, General Walters served his country for half a century at the heart of the post-World War II world. Vernon Walters was a distinguished soldier, a pillar of the intelligence community, and a renowned diplomat. Even more, Vernon Walters was a man of integrity whose commitment to excellence in the toughest of assignments led him to a storied career. We will not soon see another like him."

If someone has the Herald Tribune where his death is announced you can read that he was interviewed about Appolo 11 by reporters the day before he died.

7. One last time, the REAL astronauts, Armstrong and Aldrin, how did they silence them from "revealing" they had "never been to the moon?"

8. I have already answered see above: one died by accident, one became a monk, and one get depressed. I didn't note who exactly as at the beginning I was watching the report inadvertendly : I didn't know the report was about the moon landing I thought it was about Stanley Kubrik 2001 Odessey of Space but as the report goes on it became a revelation about the moon landing :D

9. You've stated what allegedly happened to them, not why or how their mouths were kept shut. In any event, do you have the statistics on the ground crew that sent the empty rocket up? Even of more concern, how on earth did Nixon keep the Russians silenced? Surely, according to this ludicrous theory, the Soviets monitored no radio transmissions nor saw on radar and visual, the path of a rocket and then a capsule to the lunar surface or its attendant radio traffic and further didn't see any of these things from the many monitoring locations across the Soviet Union. After America was bragging to the world that they had landed on the moon, how were they all these thousands of people kept quiet? Did they all become monks, perhaps?

10. ...stop sniffing glue.

#10     Nov 24, 2003