Rumored Apple ipad3 info.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I will stick with my HP desktop computer with Windows 7, unlimited internet, and a 1,000 GB hard drive. I hate using a touch screen to type on; it takes so much longer than a keyboard, plus I like using a mouse much better.

#21     Mar 7, 2012
  2. opt789

opt789

Got through on the website, just threw away 640 bucks on my spoiled kids.:)

#22     Mar 7, 2012
  3. pupu

pupu

Where did the kid ran off with that switch?

:confused: :confused:

#23     Mar 7, 2012
  4. Scammers at my P.T. job do it all the time. Activate an account on a contract, resell the contract to someone with lesser credit and sell the phone overseas- $400 gain!

#24     Mar 7, 2012
  5. Vinny, I am a windows lover, apple hater....until i gave in bought ipad 1 ..for the kids...since then my alienware gaming laptop sits idle and the tablets are my fav....take away the keyboard issues ( which im typing on now. Pardon typos) i even recently bought an android tablet and i still prefer the old ipad 1 for various reasons.

I think before anyone writes it off they gotta live with it for a month..

#25     Mar 8, 2012
  6. just watched the full announcement video, it's truly amazing what apple is doing - a perfect combination of tech innovation & marketing. I was impressed the most by the new iphoto app demo, kind makes me sad thinking about all the cool stuff being worked on & passing me by while i am wasting my life writing useless code to churn $ noone outside the firm gives a shit about.

my ipad3 should be here next week, cant wait!

#26     Mar 10, 2012
  7. opt789

opt789

First time I have ordered a product where the UPS tracking shows it coming directly from China. My ipad is in Chengdu, China right now.

#27     Mar 10, 2012
  8. All ipad/iphone ships directly from chinese factory to your home by air individually if ordered online. I have no idea why or how apple does it, as the shipping cost would be astronomical, they must have some insane discounts with the carriers.

#28     Mar 10, 2012
  9. opt789

opt789

#29     Mar 11, 2012
  10. I went to the Apple store this past weekend. I would not buy the Ipad. You cannot burn CD's, cannot watch DVD's, or save documents on to a CD with it, since there is no CD/DVD drive on it. There is no USB port on it to hook up Magic Jack. You cannot upload pictures on to it from a digital camera or hook up a mouse to it. How can one spend 8 hours a day working on an Ipad or any tablet?

I definitely prefer a desktop PC or even a laptop.

#30     Mar 20, 2012