Rumor: Left wing t party impostors plan on trying to incite violence w black panthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I have heard a rumor that left wing "crash the tea party" elements plan to try to incite violence via racial slurs and even physical taunting at the rally planned in washington which the black panthers plan on attenting to protest and have threatened violence at.

I have heard that there is a specific plan, perhaps known to black panther leadership, for tea party impostors to use racial slurs and even initiate violence/rioting via faux assaults against the black racist groups which have announced their intentions to be present and "rumble". Let's hope it's only a rumor.

2. Given the neo-nazi nature of some Tea Party members, the flimsiest excuses are needed to incite violence

Check for Proof.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205774

3. And between, crashtheteaparty.org isnt even active, it was a stupid idea anyway, why oppose a movement that the majority opposes in the first place.

4. That the majority opposes anyway? You mean like the Democrat party???

5. Hello dollar is a "tea party member"?

Anyhow, the tea party aren't the ones who have threatened and stated the intention of violence, the black panthers are...

6. Definitely, HelloDollar expressed his views in support of the tea party - to explain the low support for them in Polls.

Don't worry about the idiots from the NBPP, there threats are as empty as the tea party threats like this one.

[​IMG]

7. Low support in the polls? More or less on bar with obamas approval rating isn't it? LOL!!!

8. The left has historical precedence on its side when it comes to violence, threats, racial slurs on signs by fake protestors, etc.

Perhaps leftist Chris Powers will be there to throw Molotov cocktails at people, just as he did to his boss, democrat Russ Carnahan?

Perhaps the NYC leftist muslim stabber will be on hand to stab some people?

Perhaps the left will simply resort to threatening people to death just like they have with the FreedomWorks organization?

Perhaps the NBP will actually kill some crackers and their babies?

Perhaps Ed Schultz will show up and scream, "I'm going to torch this fucking place!" like he told his bosses at MSNBC. But maybe before he torches the place he'll piss on the place, "And you have no idea, in my bones, in my very soul! In my heart! I want to kick Fox’s ass! I want to drive them into the ground! I want to spike the ball! I want to kick ‘em in the teeth on the way back to the huddle! And then I want to turn around and lift my leg on ‘em! Because that’s all they’re worth!"

Gosh, these are just a few of the recent examples that come to mind. I'd need several pages if went back in a time a little.

9. Err, Obama's approval rating is in the 40s.

44% to be exact.
    http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

#10     Aug 28, 2010