Rumor - is Mac/Refco in trouble?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by asdftrader, May 26, 2005.

1. PallMall

PallMall

you really haven't a clue, do you? and you thought you knew me.

Copy the whole thread, see if i care - I'm just a wash-out according to you.

#41     May 27, 2005
  2. PallMall

PallMall

agreed...i have no problem with the place...but TG was worthless - just my opinion...i think RTS will be successful - in due time

#42     May 27, 2005
  3. dsguns1

dsguns1

LOL......That was great. Listen, I dont know who the guy is thatstarted this post, and as you can see it certainly wasnt me. You can call me whatever you want, BUT DONT MESS WITH MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!

#43     May 27, 2005
  4. PallMall

PallMall

i thought you'd like that. doesn't it feel good when you are the topic of an ET thread! gosh, i wish i could be

#44     May 27, 2005
  5. PallMall

PallMall

asdftrader,

dguns has answered your queries. glad we got to the bottom of that. thanks for the thread

adios fellas!

PM

#45     May 27, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

...and they all traded happily ever after!

(until the next nfp :D )

#46     May 27, 2005
  7. PallMall

PallMall

LOL...good post!

size 'em up!

:D

#47     May 27, 2005
  8. this shit god nasty overnight. whos who here??? you guys should give some better clues at least!!! i dont have anything against MB on a personal basis, but i do think he was a crappy risk manager, i think the shop gradually became a septic tank after the London ppl left. and all i know was that I was sold filet and was served pork loin....

#48     May 27, 2005
  9. All of you just be glad that you are talking about a firm that can accept being criticized without having to threaten you all with legal action, LOL, unlike GHCO!! I don't know about RTS Chicago but everyone is entitled to their own opinions about their working experience with any firm, otherwise what is the point in posting on these boards at all.

If a risk manager is a total shit head then name and shame him, and if many people agree then so what if he takes offense, if what you are saying is true and can back up your claims then post what the hell you like.

dsguns why are you so intent on defending RTS anyway? It just seems as though you aren't allowing people the right to disagree with you. For the record, I don't know any of the guys you are talking about, but I do HATE censorship.

#49     May 27, 2005
  10. There ain't that many ppl left in Chicago to sue anyone, and i'm sure they're all focused on fighting T :D T

:D

cbk

#50     May 27, 2005