Rumor - is Mac/Refco in trouble?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by asdftrader, May 26, 2005.

1. dsguns1

dsguns1

Lol. Thanks, thats EXACTLY what I needed , and now I have it in writing.

#31     May 27, 2005
  2. PallMall

PallMall

And now we know who the self-important, egomanical, poorly-dressed "big" Eurodollar trader who left RTS is...and I stress " "

#32     May 27, 2005
  3. PallMall

PallMall

changing your tune already? I mean quote. you going to need one.

LOL

#33     May 27, 2005
  4. PallMall

PallMall

and you think you know me....

#34     May 27, 2005
  5. PallMall

PallMall

have what? some measly flunky trader's opinion about someone in the biz - or you?

you're losing the battle and probably should stop digging...LOL

#35     May 27, 2005
  6. dsguns1

dsguns1

I didnt know there was a battle.

#36     May 27, 2005
  7. dsguns - nice try... and by the way i started writing in this thread b/c all the people from london blamed american managment. well who hired the americans ? isn't there some accountablitly there? and i doubt you have seen me trade..
    where in this thread did i blame tg for anything in regards to me specifically? btw most everyone just blocked out tg anyways - he was just more of a hinderance and an unpleasnt person....if you never went through the program then how do you know?

#37     May 27, 2005
  8. dsguns1

dsguns1

You should probably erase the lawyer comment, even though I already copied it. Thanks!!!!!!!!

#38     May 27, 2005
  9. PallMall

PallMall

of who knows who.

now everybody knows you...but you probably wanted everyone to know it's you - that self-important stuff and all

#39     May 27, 2005
  10. dsguns1

dsguns1

Hey dude. Thanks for the exp. Youre right I never went through the program, it just seemed like you and PM were having a field day on the place. I dont think it was really that bad there. I think they just grew too fast without having enough successful traders to pass down knowledge. Thats how london, montreal, etc. was successful.

#40     May 27, 2005