Rumor: Bright Trader blows up and loses millions

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Daal, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob lost Don's money?

No limit game?

#11     Aug 18, 2008
  2. Don can always apply here.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sales Position (Chicago Board of Trade)
    Reply to: info@secretsoftraders.com
    Date: 2008-08-18, 12:35PM CDT

Expanding trading education company is looking for aggressive salespeople. Through our expansive marketing program all sales leads are provided. Aggressive, hardworking salespeople have the opportunity to earn 10k or more per month. Health insurance provided for qualified candidates. No license required. Extensive training provided. Qualified candidates can start immediately. Work in the heart of the financial district at the Chicago Board of Trade. Only closers need apply. Email resumes to info@secretsoftraders.com.

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    * Please, no phone calls about this job!
    * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

#12     Aug 18, 2008
  3. I think Larry has seen the "Coffee is for Closers" speech in Glengarry Glen Ross one too many times.

#13     Aug 18, 2008
  4. Yes, "only closers need apply.":D

I bet that's a "wonderful" job opportunity.:D LOL!!!!!!!

#14     Aug 18, 2008
  5. Sounds like a boiler room with quotas to me. And only up to 10k per month? No thanks.

#15     Aug 18, 2008
  6. I hope it isn't true. But there seems to be in inordinate amount of glee at the prospects of such.

Pretty pitiful when you root against someone who has accomplished so much - someone who is not a pretender like so many among us.

#16     Aug 18, 2008
  7. The ticker was ELN. I doubt Don nor Bob had any stake in this trade other than unknowingly underwriting the fool's trade.

#17     Aug 18, 2008
  8. The Bright's losing millions (i doubt this happened) is like a regular person losing $20.

#18     Aug 18, 2008
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I agree with what you posted. Some people here are failed traders and others are just jealous and envious of those who have succeeded.

#19     Aug 18, 2008
  10. #20     Aug 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.