Rules of Economics- Wars, that have to be obeyed regardless you are King or serf

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Jeff700, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Retief

Retief

Or he might demand that you suck him off every day after that, plus all of his friends. If you fight him, you might send a message to him and others like him that you're not worth fucking with.

#11     Jul 27, 2010
  2. It's sad how some people forget September 11, 2001 so soon. The war in Afghanistan is a direct result of America being attacked. I can't say the same for the Iraq war. I hope you didn't know anyone who died from the 9/11 attacks. Those who do, are likely sickened by your comments.

#12     Jul 27, 2010
  3. Jeff700

Jeff700

Lies lies lies

9/11 was a treason by branches of US and Israeli government.

World trade Center 7 - 48 story building wasn't hit by any airplane and only had fire on one side of few lower floors.
    That building fell like it was imploded because it was exactly that, imploded.

#13     Jul 27, 2010
  4. Retief

Retief

On ignore you go.

#14     Jul 27, 2010
  5. Jeff700

Jeff700

Likewise sir :) :D

I hope you learn basic physics and realize the truth about 9/11

#15     Jul 27, 2010
  6. Guys it's just "COLD" back in action.

:cool:

#16     Jul 27, 2010
  7. Jeff700

Jeff700

You keep sending me PMs 2 already. You are asking where do I live. I don't want to tell you where I live.
    I don't want to have anything do with you.

If you keep having online fights that means you probably are a loser.

#17     Jul 27, 2010
  8. I'm not fighting wit cha, just pointing out who you are.

:)

Look at the subject matter. Almost word for word with your other aliases. Very obvious, kid.

:D

Although, with the new restrictions here, it's too difficult for you to blow up your aliases with ranting the way you used to because 'coming back ' isn't so easy now.

:cool:

#18     Jul 27, 2010
  9. Jeff700

Jeff700

Some forums have the power to kick out detractors from the debate.
    I don't know if that's doable here.

If you want to join the debate or attack me with "facts" you can do that.

Here it is in point format so that simpletons (not naming you) can keep track.

1. If you are pro war, you have to fight the war.
    2 FED is a private central bank that produces money with interest attached.
    3. Fall of WTC7 on 9/11 can only be explained by controlled demolition/implosion which means definitely inside job.

Your turn to rebuttal

#19     Jul 27, 2010
  10. LOL I had a feeling you were the same douchebag who keeps posting this bullshit under new usernames. Truly pathetic.

#20     Jul 27, 2010