ruining threads

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

I know you are correct. But after the initial "here we go again" response, I have made my best effort to address a question by Longshot, I responded to you and Bobcathy about the place of humor in these forums, etc.

I think under the circumstances, with relentless needling from "you know who", I have done a fairly good job of ignoring the provocation. But, since it is always easier (and usually more accurate) to be objective than subjective, I will defer to your advice and opinion, and cease and desist from further posting on this thread. I wish Baron would not only close it, but completely delete it. I have once before asked him to delete ALL my posts but he said it was not possible. Easiest thing for me without a doubt would to abandon the rs7 handle and start fresh. But on the other hand, we become quite recognizable in our thoughts and writing styles. When I posted my adventures in Chicago and Monaco under the alias "Menace", Don Bright PMd me right away that he could tell "menace" was "rs7". So a change of name wouldn't do the trick. And a "one trick pony" like our sleuthing friend could ONLY do what he or she or it does. Never has anyone had such a narrow focus and obvious intent.

My apology does however stand. And now I must apologize again for even responding by inference to my antagonist. If you read the whole thread, I think I made a reasonable effort to avoid any response. But we are all human, and sometimes it is hard to do what we promise. Still, I did make the effort! This despite the extraordinary attempt to provoke me into direct responses. Look at the posts. Count (if anyone normal has the patience) the amount of times someone named me specifically. How many posts were directed at me, and at discrediting me. Then count how many times I responded. How many times I mentioned this person by name. But still, I defer to you, Optional777, because I respect your opinion and your objectivity. So there you have it.

See you all in the next thread that catches my interest. If at all.

Peace,
    :)rs7

#61     Dec 8, 2002
  2. If you read RS7 at all, his method is to attack while at the same time making self apologies to show what a "good guy" he is. Pretty transparent as well as his praise of the moderators. Why? He hopes they step in and take the heat off of him when he gets trapped in his web of lies again. And that's his main problem, his position can never be substantiated, the truth always wins. And really, he hoses himself with his own commentary.

However, I wonder how upset he was after he complained to Baron about a month ago. Baron solicited my viewpoint and after my response to him, then (correctly, in my opinion) chose to do nothing.

#62     Dec 8, 2002
  3. LOL! Can their be any question as to why? It certainly wasn't your grammar. DB has apparently got your number.

#63     Dec 8, 2002
  4. wild

wild

re: "unfriendly French"

American jornalist interviews a French writer. He puts his feet on the table and asks:
    - I hope this does not embarass you.
    - Oh, no. Feel free to put all 4 of your legs up there.

#64     Dec 8, 2002
  5. Yeah, I mean jeez, pal, if you're not part of the solution, you're definitely part of the problem.

#65     Dec 8, 2002
  6. Q: What's cannibalism?
    A: Germans eating pork ...

#66     Dec 8, 2002
  7. wild

wild

A French in Paris ask one tourist:
    - Do you want to hear one funny story about stupid Americans?
    - Hey, guy, I'M AMERICAN!
    - No problems, I can tell this story twice, if you don't understand at first.

#67     Dec 8, 2002
  8. What is the height of confusion ?

Don't answer but stand up, click your heels together, extend your
    right hand in the NAZI-salute and shout "Shalom" instead of "Heil
    Hitler."

#68     Dec 8, 2002
  9. wild

wild

Huumor.Com recommends this banner exchange!
    Search Topics All Topics Adult Jokes Bad Language Jokes Blonde Jokes Christmas Jokes Diplomatic Jokes Ethnic Jokes Good Clean Funnies List Lawyer Jokes Medical Jokes Microsoft Jokes Military Jokes News People Jokes Religion Jokes Top Lists Various Jokes

Create an account Home · Topics · Downloads · Your Account · Submit News · Top 10 December 8, 2002

Eva Herzigova @ 6x9.net
    FREE 231 image gallery of
    the blonde supermodel!
    SarahMichelle Gellar @ 6x9.net
    FREE 142 image gallery of
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Vonna.com , Looking for something special ?
    JobSuccess - Resume, CV and Interview Services

Free Content

Add few lines of HTML code to your site and get automatically updated joke shown in your web page(s)!

Modules

· Home
    · Downloads
    · Electronic Postcards
    · Encyclopedia
    · Feedback
    · Fun Pictures
    · Members List
    · Private Messages
    · Recommend Us
    · Search
    · Statistics
    · Stories Archive
    · Submit News
    · Top 10
    · Topics
    · Your Account

Sponsored By

de locale specific advertising available! Contact us if interested.

Random Picture

Who's Online

There are currently, 151 guest(s) and 1 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

This Day in History

One Day like Today...

Top ten good things about marrying Tom and Roseanne

Sex Survey

Brave rats (contains profanity)

Definition of the Internet

The Pope and Moishe

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night

Christmas and Hanukkah will merge to Chrismukah

Mario Lemieux announces return, traded to Chicago

Mr Data's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Star Trek)

Affiliates

scifi-forums.com
    funnydoodle.com
    crazydoodle.com
    dailyhumor.net
    jokecrazy.com
    comedy-zone.net
    chainsoflove.com
    SearchHippo.com

Pass the word!

Do you like Huumor.Com. Do your friends know about this site? Send URL of this page you are seeing right now up to 6 friends from this page!

Ethnic Jokes: 3 short jokes about germans and polish people
    Posted on Saturday, April 27 @ 23:33:58 EEST by alar

Date: Tue, 09 May 1995

Q: What's cannibalism?
    A: Germans eating pork ...
    Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?
    A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.

Q: Why can't a german get AIDS?
    A: He has no friends.

Related Links

· More about Ethnic Jokes
    · News by alar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most read story about Ethnic Jokes:
    Jewish skinhead kicks own ass

Article Rating

Average Score: 2
    Votes: 3

Please take a second and vote for this article:

Options

Printer Friendly Page

Send to a Friend

"Login" | Login/Create an Account | 0 comments
    Threshold -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 No Comments Nested Flat Thread Oldest First Newest First Highest Scores First

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.

All jokes in this site are collected from various places in the internet.
    Where known, author is mentioned and links to authors/original sources websites are provided.
    The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 1994-2002 by All Media Ltd
    This web site was made from 100% recycled ones and zeroes with the use of PHP-Nuke.
    You can syndicate our jokes using the file backend.php or using javascript, you can grab from syndicate.php.
    All Jokes of Huumor.Com (For Search engines)

#69     Dec 8, 2002

10. Whats the difference detween a German and a shopping cart? A shopping cart has a mind of its own.

#70     Dec 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.