ruining threads

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

:):):)

"functionally" maybe. But you know how wagers go. I mean how many times will you get paid at a 21 table if you say "well I was GOING to double down". Or "I was GOING to bet a hop bet" at the dice table after a 12 came up. Gotta be technical when it comes to wagers. We all know that. And I assure you I will be glad to "pay off" if I lose. Set the stakes. Make 'em interesting!! You should give me pretty long odds. It is, I admit, tough to ignore this asshole. But I will do my best. Hope I can hold out.

Fortunately, my better half will be here soon, and I will be relieved of a buildup of tension and hormones, etc., and it will be easier to "mellow out", in which case the bet becomes easier for me. But still.....it will never be easy to tolerate such mal intent from such a mal content. But I will try to prevail!!! (even though, as has been shown, I have failed in the past...hopefully I am oldera and wiser now....I KNOW I am older. Let's see about "wiser").

:)rs7

#51     Dec 8, 2002
  2. The amusing part of RS7's constant whining and crying about being "attacked and "stalked" is his high degree of propensity to respond to just about every single comment with a defensive posture that never seems to belie the assumption he's full of crap.

It started with a simple inquiry about his claimed combat experience, which it turned out, seems to be pretty much untrue.

#52     Dec 8, 2002
  3. ..."tough to ignore this asshole."

It is as easy as a click of the mouse button on the ignore function.

#53     Dec 8, 2002
  4. See what I mean?:D

#54     Dec 8, 2002
  5. Hah! Not for our resident narcissist, RS7!

#55     Dec 8, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

True, but I wouldn't want to miss someone making a public fool of himself/herself/itself. And a bet should have an element of challenge to it. Don't you agree?

Peace,
    :)rs7

#56     Dec 8, 2002
  7. "...his [RS7] high degree of propensity to respond to just about every single comment with a defensive posture that never seems to belie the assumption he's full of crap."

#57     Dec 8, 2002
  8. Nope, I don't agree.

Baron will close this thread soon, hopefully.

Once again a thread has spiraled into the rs7 versus Max, with little funny about it any more. You started out with a decent premise, and a bit of an apology, with an attempt to take the high road. You unwillingness to keep your promise, speaks volumes.

Clearly, the downward spiral has taken us back to the "road most traveled" between you two----the low road.

You two remind me of ex-lovers quarreling. Good thing you didn't have children together.

Enjoy your private wars.

#58     Dec 8, 2002
  9. doesn't much matter if it's closed..this is a junk thread anyway..that's why it's in "chat":D

#59     Dec 8, 2002
  10. Exactly. However, RS7 reacts as if this forum was printed on page 1 of the NYT.

#60     Dec 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.