ruining threads

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

And we're off!!!

Rs7 is clearly guilty of talking about the only person he knows on ET.
    Max is clearly obsessed with counting words:confused: and making useful suggestions.

So long Max. Have a nice (virtual) life. Say what you will about (dare I use the word) ME, and YOU will get no response.

I feel no need to respond to YOU, and clearly YOU have made YOUR case. WE all get where it is that YOU come from and YOU are about (nowhere and nothing).

Peace out my "friend" and go count words or pursue other worthwhile endeavors. I have a FFL to win.

:)rs7

#31     Dec 8, 2002
  2. I wager that you will respond again. Let's see if you can really resist the impulse.

#32     Dec 8, 2002
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Don't get so serious fellas.
    I like when people insert funny things in the threads.
    My favorite forum is "JOKES"
    But there is a fine line between funny and obnoxious.
    And some people try too hard to be funny and end up annoying.
    Guess it is all a matter of taste?

#33     Dec 8, 2002
  4. I think OPT777 and Wild are a laugh riot. I wish I had more time to spend in the chat room.

Mad Max and rs7 are somewhat funny but too long winded for my attention span.

OPT777: The Dr. Phil post - that's a classic ! Good job!

#34     Dec 8, 2002
  5. Optional, you're a funny guy, your sense of humor is parallel to my own. However, there can be hardly any doubt as to where your loyalties lie.

#35     Dec 8, 2002
  6. 1. Gosh, you mean you changed your mind after about 300 posts directed to me? And after your last post mentioning my handle EIGHT times? Wow, hope I can handle the withdrawal.

2. The subject is not the counting of your use of the word "I," it is the fact that you are one of the most prolific users of that word.

3. Just remember, you, by your own admission, lied about being in combat, That is one of the worst sins a man can commit.

#36     Dec 8, 2002
  7. My loyalty is to what makes me laugh.

#37     Dec 8, 2002
  8. Nothing against FFL, but in your case RS7, "fantasy" would be the operative word.

#38     Dec 8, 2002
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

agreed:D

#39     Dec 8, 2002
  10. LOL, max you are as funny as 777, congrats.:D

#40     Dec 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.