ruining threads

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's the solution for you, Baron needs to create the
    "RS7 Self-Aggrandizement Forum." In your above post you use your second favorite word "my" 28 times and your very favorite word "I" 83 times.

All your posts are similar in that degree, you like to mainly talk about yourself. You seem to engage in threads for the sole purpose of promenading another one of your many tiresome anecdotal personal experiences. Is it any wonder that threads you engage in go off topic?

Like Babak stated: "ET (even chit chat) is not a place for such tedious and pointless personal details."

#21     Dec 8, 2002
  2. Now that Max has awakened, we will see this soon:

Babak

12-07-02 09:21 PM
    thread closed
    This personal 'feud' between max and rs7 (either one sided or two sided) has taken up enough bandwidth to exhaust even the most ardent gossipists out there.

ET (even chit chat) is not a place for such tedious and pointless personal details.

I ask all gentlemen and ladies to please remember that it is you, personally, who is capable of raising or lowering the calibre of discussions here.

#22     Dec 8, 2002
  3. Nah, I think it was pretty much "on topic" as per the RS7's own subject line for this thread. Besides, he mentioned my handle specifically eight times. I'm pretty sure that's an invite to respond.

#23     Dec 8, 2002
  4. Your objectivity about your own posts is very impressive.

#24     Dec 8, 2002
  5. Why, thank you. I'm sure your objectivity about your Photoshop examples is equally impressive.

#25     Dec 8, 2002
  6. Yes, Photoshop can impressively tell the whole story with a simple picture:

#26     Dec 8, 2002
  7. Great, but how about reducing the width of the graphic. This one is barely accepatable. With your Aphie graphic, every post from that graphic on will be as wide, forcing the text to run off the screen and causing one to use the scroll bar to read it.

#27     Dec 8, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Actually, I think both of you guys have been WAY more respectful of each other lately, and I am certain, that deep down in side, there is a like/hate relationship with each other...

When either of you (or me) get out of hand, the "ignore" button is great.

RS7 vs max401 in the chatroom - hmmm, would that sell more tickets than aphexcoil vs fasterpussycat/super-ego/etc?

nitro

#28     Dec 8, 2002
  9. [​IMG]

This is about as small as I can make it to have the type legible.

#29     Dec 8, 2002
  10. Quote from OPTIONAL777:

Perfect! Here's one:

[​IMG]

#30     Dec 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.