ruining threads part II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

Wow...4 votes for "normal".....

The fun never ends!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, I guess the survey says........GLASS PARTITION!!!

(though I wouldn't get too close)

:D :D :D :D

Good luck to all.

Peace and prosperity, and good will to mankind. And LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!!

:)rs7

#51     Dec 9, 2002
  2. lol

#52     Dec 9, 2002
  3. See, there he goes... again, distorting everything. I got two votes for "it would be ok for him to date my sister."

#53     Dec 9, 2002
  4. i was just gonna say... lot of cokeheads are like that too

#54     Dec 9, 2002
  5. this kinda reminds me of elementary... lol. You know how if you have a crush on someone you would torment them... I think Max wants to get spooned by RS7 :D

#55     Dec 9, 2002
  6. No, thank you, but one has to wonder how such a bizarre idea would even be able to enter your thought processes.

Since you're on an analysis bent, here is a description of narcissistic tendencies that seem prevalent in RS7:

"...habitual grandiose and self-obsessed self-image.

Narcissists are grandiose. They live in an artificial self invented from fantasies of absolute or perfect power, genius, beauty, etc. Normal people's fantasies of themselves, their wishful thinking, take the form of stories -- these stories often come from movies or TV, or from things they've read or that were read to them as children. They involve a plot, heroic activity or great accomplishments or adventure: normal people see themselves in action, however preposterous or even impossible that action may be -- they see themselves doing things that earn them honor, glory, love, riches, fame, and they see these fantasy selves as personal potentials, however tenuous, something they'd do if they didn't have to go to school or go to work, if they had the time and the money."

secret spy missions

Allman Bros.

Biiig Trader from Monte Carlo

Wife looks like a model

Intimate with the Marc Rich situation

has been to almost every country in Europe

You get the picture.

#56     Dec 9, 2002
  7. Pheww... said nothin about drug addicts... so RS7 must be allright!

#57     Dec 9, 2002
  8. that rs7 is a scrub who made money at the CBOE when they used to steal, and now that he is older and has no friends or respect, then he comes here to spread the bullshit he is used to....
    I for one thank max, !!!!! for exposing this wierdo.........

#58     Dec 9, 2002
  9. Whoa! That's a revelation. Any details that would conflict with the tall tales?

#59     Dec 9, 2002
  10. I just came across this "sunset" post:

"So I ask you, the populace of Elite Trader if I should walk off into the sunset, or if I should stay and slug it out with the would be detractors of my thoughts."

And I gotta ask, how many times has RS7 pulled this stunt?

#60     Dec 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.