ruining threads part II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're good at placing labels, but haven't you pretty much worn the "spinner" one out? Try and back up your labels with a logical point of argument.

#41     Dec 9, 2002
  2. So those two untruths are equal?

#42     Dec 9, 2002
  3. Don't you get the feeling that poor Maxie's well being, and sense of sanity in the world depends on proving RS7 wrong?

I have read about personality types like this before in abnormal psychology books in college many years ago. This personality type is so out of whack, that they have a driving need to focus on some oblivious point and devote themselves to proving it true. They use circular logic, and are unable to comprehend different points of view, and have no a sense of humor about their quest to prove their point.

When people begin to question that person and their actions, the person becomes more and more defensive, and their paranoia increases, thinking that the entire world is conspiring against them.

Lenny Bruce was a classic example.

Dude needs help. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a serious drug problem.

#43     Dec 9, 2002
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Why?? I will play by the same rules you do.....Even if its to meet you down at your level......peace, love and much happiness to you my spin-queen....

#44     Dec 9, 2002
  5. Thank you, Dr. 777!

#45     Dec 9, 2002
  6. stu

stu

in this context, on this Board....a rose is a rose by any other name.
    If you can't see that then you've reached rock bottom and you're just starting to dig again.

God.... I am sooooooo poetic :D

#46     Dec 9, 2002
  7. You can't be serious. Because it "appears on this board" it is of equal weight and value? Perhaps as it appears to RS7, that would be a correct assumption.

#47     Dec 9, 2002
  8. RS7 and aliases; See you later this evening for another highly intellectual and "objective" discussion. Sheeesh..........!

#48     Dec 9, 2002
  9. stu

stu

You obviously want (& probably need, perhaps for medical reasons) the last word. So take it. :) Like I said, I should not have given you the impression that I am interested A Lie IS a Lie :D

#49     Dec 9, 2002
  10. Oh, alright.

Really? Or could it be that I'm just replying to everyone who is trying to give me the impression their not interested.

Not when its a ruse, sorry you lose. (Christ, now I'm doing it.) Gotta go. Later.

#50     Dec 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.