ruining threads part II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I disagree. Have not you and others taken up the fight for good ol' RS7? Have not you and others produced a multitude of posts manifesting your high degree of interest in this subject? I would say the "obsession" is apparent in the aggregate litany of the continuing and repetitive dialogue. I am simply responding.

#31     Dec 9, 2002
  2. Your circular logic reminds me of hamsters on a wheel in a cage.

Enjoy your obsession.

#32     Dec 9, 2002
  3. Enlighten me. Which assumption can't be proven or at least construed, as true?

#33     Dec 9, 2002
  4. Only a bulb with a working filament can be enlightened.

That you deny your obsessiveness as it relates to RS7, that you see others who are objectively stating information and opinion as being "loyal" to RS7, placing yourself in a victim position, when the above poll demonstrates that those who are objective see you as being obsessive in this case, is all part of your own denial.

I know of no way to prove denial logically to someone who is living in it.

Enjoy your denial and obsessiveness.

#34     Dec 9, 2002
  5. stu

stu

The wheel's still turning but the hamster is dead:D

I must admit I am still a little bemused by the logic in 'lying is ok so long as it's max who does it'

Me : You lied in an attempt to trip up RS7 where's the honor in that?
    Max401: Sorry, but RS7 isn't believable enough to warrant any shame on my part.

#35     Dec 9, 2002
  6. That you deny your obsessiveness as it relates to RS7...

What’s good for the goose... The Rs7 support group manifests more than a passing interest and I might add seems rather militant in it’s quest.

that you see others who are objectively stating information and opinion as being "loyal" to RS7.

Do you think because you made some transparently negative remarks previously about RS7, that you can be considered “middle of the road? Interesting, when you use phrases like “Only a bulb with a working filament can be enlightened,” this is your idea for “objectively stating information?” It sounds like a predilection to be in favor of your pal, RS7. BTW, please use these phrases as often as you wish.

placing yourself in a victim position

Another premise that I am not relying on, and can’t; it isn’t true.

when the above poll demonstrates that those who are objective see you as being obsessive in this case, is all part of your own denial.

The poll is hardly a reflection of a known cross section of ET Chit Chat Forum readers. As mentioned earlier, it’s an unknown how many RS7 multiples might be in that “poll.” Try putting this poll within the general readership for a more accurate reflection.

And does this selection really reflect ans objective decision making process? “completely off the wall, and should be in restraints and behind a glass partition like Hanibal Lechter” I think not. Hilarious, yes, as I’m sure it was intended to be, however, I think it pretty much shreds any hope of a logical argument for objectivity.

I know of no way to prove denial logically to someone who is living in it.

Try basing on some believable point of logic, not assumptions.

Enjoy your denial and obsessiveness.

Hey, enjoy yours!

#36     Dec 9, 2002
  7. To reiterate my last response to this point, 1. lying about being in combat and 2. a worse offense, claiming to be wounded in combat, is a phony projection about one's self as a man. This pales in comparison to a ruse was nothing more than a slight mistatement about facts of the world, not myself. FYI, in any event, the visa was made a requirement by France due to terrorist activities.

#37     Dec 9, 2002
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

I love your persistence......you are definitely one of a kind.

You are one hell of a spinner.......

#38     Dec 9, 2002
  9. The Rs7 support group?

Dude, you are fucked up. Get some counseling, please.

#39     Dec 9, 2002
  10. stu

stu

Apologies if I appeared interested Max but I'm not. As far as I can see whatever kind of logic you were aiming for...............you missed.

#40     Dec 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.