ruining threads part II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C'mon. stop holding back; tell us how you reallyfeel.

Are you calling RS7 a liar? I wonder how many others agree with that premise?

#21     Dec 9, 2002
  2. You justify what you do, because of RS7's actions? What does that make you? Stooping to his level makes you better than him?

#22     Dec 9, 2002
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

More spin from the queen.....read the post and tell me if i am calling RS7 a liar or not

#23     Dec 9, 2002
  4. You're not ruling it out.

#24     Dec 9, 2002
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I dont rule anything out....But thats my point...you are in a public forum on the internet where everyone may or may not lie. Honestly , do you think you should become obssesed over someone you dont even know lying or not lying over the internet??? This is the question you should be asking...not your spin questions....

#25     Dec 9, 2002
  6. Get serious. It would seem obvious that you want more than anything for RS7 to simply have a free reign of bullshi**ing. However, your "stooping to his level" posts are 1. specious and 2. transparent.

In my opinion, the cause of RS7's problem, other than the actual fibbing, is: without fail, he reacts to every single post about him and the content of those reactions are just as ridiculous as his "traded in Monte Carlo," "guitar with Allmans" and other crap posts. Further, he has a chance at vindication at every turn, he simply hasn't been able to accomplish it with a factual response.

#26     Dec 9, 2002
  7. Other than you, who cares?

Run a poll, and find out who cares.

Only you.

That is the problem, that apparently you are unable to see.

This is the freaking internet, isn't it?

Only guys like Don or others who are pimping a business need to be held to the standards of truth telling, and that is only because of the legal implications if they don't.

Who cares?

Only you.

#27     Dec 9, 2002
  8. Who says I'm "obsessed?" RS7 is the promoter of that idea. Count up the number of RS7 posts and hell, thread origination on this subject.

His wife is allegedly an attorney, so perhaps he knows or should ask what happens to liars in the legal arena. Personally, in this forum, I find it rather amusing to see the poor bastard stumble around trying to defend himself against that which there can be no defense.

Your loyalty, while admirable, is in my opinion, somewhat misguided.

#28     Dec 9, 2002
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Hey,,,more power to you...If you want to spend the rest of your life trying to figure out if RS7 is lying thats up to you...But you state that all you care about is the truth yet the only person you attack about lying is rs7 ( I dont know if he lied or not and do not care)....sounds like a personal thing to me (obssesed).......peace and merry christmas....I was joking about the grave thing....

#29     Dec 9, 2002
  10. "If you want to spend the rest of your life trying to figure out if RS7 is lying... "

I figured that out in the first minute of my first RS7 post.

#30     Dec 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.