Rudy joins the race, with big kiss from sexy wife...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Amen.

He did what he had to do...even if it meant bussing the homeless en masse to Jersey City. :)

#11     Feb 6, 2007
  2. Cesko

Cesko

LO.LOL.
    Gee he is not promising anything? Then I have to vote for him because that's the first time a politician promises nothing.
    You should vote for Obama he already promised CHANGE. LOL

#12     Feb 6, 2007
  3. Not true. Ross Perot didn't promise anything. Did you vote for him?

I thought so.

Actually, Rudy is promising a lot. But he is not promising to change anything. Your clever substitution of words...

#13     Feb 6, 2007
  4. Beauty might be in the eye of the beholder....

[​IMG]

Frau Blücher

#14     Feb 6, 2007
  5. Didn't Ross promise to stop outsourcing... the exact thing he did when he stopped running for office?

#15     Feb 6, 2007
  6. Ok, I take that back. Ross Perot didn't promise anything that could be considered sane policy...

#16     Feb 6, 2007
  7. ... thank you.:)

#17     Feb 6, 2007
  8. Does anyone really think a guy who is pro abortion, anti gun, pro gay agenda, has a messy divorce, marched in gay pride parades and can't carry his home state against Hillary really has a chance of getting the nomination? Give me a break. If he is the nominee, the Republicans will take an historic whipping and perhaps cease to be a major party.

I am frankly sick and tired of hearing what a "hero" he was after 9/11. Any moderately talented politician would have done exactly what he did. Gavin Newsome couldn't have screwed it up.

If this is the best the republicans can come up with, get ready for Blue Dress II.

#18     Feb 6, 2007
  9. If some how Rudy got the nomination, I think the odds of a conservative 3rd party candidate are very high, and almost assures a democrat win..assuming they put up a decent candidate.

Rudy is scummy, and why others can't see that is beyond me.

He is one big azzzz kisser as well, sucking up to Bush every chance he got when Bush was popular, and now distancing himself when ever possible.

An ultimate opportunist, this guy is bad new for America should he ever get in power.

Shifty little rat-face, that's Rudy.

#19     Feb 6, 2007
  10. Please prove how trying to change a screwed up policy is taking advantage of the tragedy that screwed up policy created?

Also, did you read the interview of the speech writer who wrote the chimp boy's infamous address from Jackson Square?

By the way, why are you still posting?

#20     Feb 6, 2007