rudy giuliani

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, Mar 5, 2007.

1. hey dipshit.. search my name. i back shit up all the time. i called the housing bubble almost to the month. i nailed scooter in 2004. i nailed mark cuban vs youtube right before google paid 1.6 billion for it. i called no wmd's before the war. and i backed you immediately when all of ET was calling you a whackjob re: illegal naked shorting.

im not getting into the rudy debate other than he knows what really happened on 9/11 and chooses to keep his mouth shut. you think rudy cleaned up some mafia guys back in 85/86? i say he just took out the competition for the big boyz. isnt it funny how big bad rudy indicts marc rich and pincus green... they flee... then clinton pardons them. LOL LOL LOL

he also got milken, right? milken is a philanthropist now, right? LOL LOL LOL

#21     Mar 10, 2007
  2. LMAOOOOOOOOO... my god man,... turn off Fox News before you become a Stepford case. The Taliban cut off the opium trade.... who do you think financed them in the 80's/90's ??? now the opium trade is flourishing again. praise be to almighty Lucifer, let the drugs flow again. LOL LOL LOL let's all pray halliburton gets the pipeline running soon!!!!!

we were in afghanistan the evening of 9/11 !!!!! they planned it way ahead of the false flag staged terror event. go f*** yourself and your lunatic fringe comment.

#22     Mar 10, 2007
  3. Hey dipshit?

Very nice. How to make your point. Were you on the debate team at Leavenworth?

#23     Mar 10, 2007
  4. did you complete freshman english?

#24     Mar 10, 2007
  5. Bottom line:

He takes NY, and possibly Cal.

Game over.

The God fearing Right hates him. They hate McCain , and despise Romney (my guy).

By default, its some Repub dude vs Hill.

Who wins that one?

Hill will be TOAST.

#25     Mar 10, 2007
  6. ......and it's Mister Dipshit to you.

#26     Mar 10, 2007
  7. ?????

#27     Mar 10, 2007
  8. see the post before yours. Sorry.

#28     Mar 10, 2007
  9. :D

#29     Mar 11, 2007
  10. #30     Mar 11, 2007