Rudy Giuliani tests positive for coronavirus, Trump says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Dec 6, 2020.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

(CNN) Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Donald Trump, has tested positive for Covid-19, Trump announced.

"Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote Sunday on Twitter.
    Giuliani has not announced his diagnosis. CNN has reached out to him for comment.

Giuliani has been crisscrossing the country to battleground states, leading the President's long-shot legal battle to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

[​IMG]

He was mostly recently at the Georgia Capitol in Atlanta on Thursday to attend a Georgia state Senate hearing on the November election. During a break in the hearing, Giuliani removed the mask he was wearing to greet and take pictures with supporters.

He traveled to Michigan on Wednesday for a state House committee hearing that lasted four and a half hours, during which he was maskless as he pushed misleading claims that the election was stolen from Trump.

At the beginning of the week, Giuliani was in Arizona Monday, meeting with some GOP members of the state's legislature to discuss unsubstantiated allegations that the election was fraudulent.

The 76-year-old former mayor of New York is considered at high risk for complications from the coronavirus due to his age.

Last month, Giuliani's son, Andrew, who is a White House staffer, tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a Trump campaign legal team news conference with his father in Washington, DC.

Giuliani is the latest person in the President's orbit to contract the virus. The President, first lady Melania Trump, his sons Donald Jr. and Barron, his chief of staff Mark Meadows and a number of other top aides both in his campaign and in the White House have tested positive in recent months.

Giuliani was also in close proximity with Bill White, a Trump booster in Georgia who attended the President's rally Saturday night in Valdosta. White shook hands and closely embraced Giuliani last week.

As the number of Covid-19 cases and deaths have been on the rise, the White House has continued to flout US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations and host large events without masks and little social distancing.
    -------

Personally, I think these idiots should be denied special healthcare that none of us regular folks can get if we tested positive for Covid-19.

If they become sick enough and require hospitalization...they should get the same treatment...put in the same ICU (not VIP) with everybody else that's been hospitalized and then given the exact same medical treatment that the average person gets for Covid-19.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  2. Your hatred for White People and Republicans is unbelievable. How dare you. And don't try to tell me you don't hate White People. You do. You really hate them a lot. It shows deeply in your posts.

And are you also saying that if Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden get Covid-19 they should also have the same treatment? How about Obama? Would he get preferred treatment because he is Black?

Would there be a difference in your mind?

In honor of people who get Covid-19:

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness [Official Music Video] - YouTube

3. I did not see Obama....Carter...Clinton...regularly defying CDC recommendations to social distance, wear masks and stay away from crowds like Batshit Rudy did at the White House superspreader...

therefore Rudy deserves to catch it if he thought it was no big deal and decided it was not worth taking precautions. Now that he has it let's see if he does the right thing or just goes around spreading it to the other shitty lawyers on his team.

4. Even if he does have Covid-19, it's no big deal. It's just a damn cold virus. One of hundreds.

5. I forgot to add: My cousin has Covid-19 and he says it's just like having a cold. No big deal.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Maybe you're reading someone else message post...

I never said anything about "White People" (you put it in bold letters too to ensure I knew exactly what you're talking about) regardless to the fact its not what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: :finger:

As a reminder, my message post has the title of Rudy Giuliani tests positive for coronavirus, Trump says and there's no discussion about White People, Blacks, Obama, Carter, Clinton or Biden in the title nor the quote by the author @ CNN nor in my own message that Rudy should not be given better treatment than any of us.

Seriously, if you want to talk about Rudy...use his name. There's no need to fabricate a discussion about other people I've never mentioned in my own thread. Actually, I don't think I've ever mention the name Obama, Clinton but maybe I mention Carter once last year and Biden's name many times but never in this this thread.

Heck, I've only had 12 maybe 13 girlfriends and only one was a woman of color...South Korean.

Simply, stop your bullshit fabrications / projections.

There's lots of other threads at this section in which people discuss those topics that I've never participated within.

P.S. I do enjoy talking about Kamala Harris and her Jewish husband but they too are not mentioned in this thread. :D

P.S.S.
    Back to Rudy, he deserves the same treatment that everybody else is getting when they become hospitalized with Covid-19 considering he's on record several times in calling it a hoax or the common cold.

If it was the common cold...he wouldn't be hospitalized. Instead, he'll go to the pharmacy and get some cough medicine or take a Tylenol if he was in discomfort (pain).

Yet, Trump himself didn't refer to it as the common cold. In fact, he secretly in interviews back in February refer to it as DEADLY and AIRBORNE and THE WORST THING.

Yeah, not for discussion here considering there's already "several threads" by others involving what those audio tapes with Trump reveal that were stated by himself. Not for discussion in this thread but had to bring it up considering you made another strange reply about "common cold".

P.S.S.S. I'm 1/2 White an 1/2 Indigenous...mother White, girlfriend White, ex-pose White, grandparents on mom side are White, great parents are White...everybody on father side Indigenous. Yeah, I grew up in Chicago for awhile with a lot of Italians.

Thus, if Trump was Russian, Chinese, Black, German (actually his ancestory is Germans)...

It doesn't change the story about Rudy !!!

You have a very bad fixation on race...white against black or black against white. As I stated before to you about it in which you have denied it twice. Every discussion by me involving other people, politicians or celebrities or any race...to you its often about "White People" even when ET members are not talking about "White People" or nor talking about race.

You really need to sit down and figure out why you continue doing such as if there's something going on in your personal life that you can not resolve.

Last of all, I've only voted Democrat twice in my life. Get off the Republican hate bullshit story. It's getting lame don't you think. George Bush is still my man. :D

wrbtrader

7. Why do you hate Rudy then?

Please respond in one sentence or less. :cool:

Why do you love Kamala then?

Please respond in one sentence or less. :cool:

8. I wonder how you guys will react when Obama gets Covid-19. It's only a matter of time.

He did go out and stump for Biden didn't he?

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

A hate Rudy because he's on record in referring to the Coronavirus as the "common cold" when people are dying of Covid-19.

Never said I loved Kamala Harris...another projection of yours ??? :D

Yet, I did enjoy watching her not tolerating William Barr's nonsense at the senate hearing. Something I've discussed many times before. She saw right through his bullshit and didn't like what she saw.

Now back to the topic...Rudy...Covid-19 positive test and hospitalization.

What's your feeling about those he may have infected when he moved around the country while not wearing a face mask as in those he came into contact with that have an underlying medical condition ???

Do you think he deserves better medical care after playing down the seriousness of Covid-19 and going around the country most of the time not wearing a face mask than yourself ???

Reminder, as I stated, he deserves the exact same medical care as you and I if we were Covid-19 positive at the same hospital...just to be clear.

wrbtrader

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

#10     Dec 6, 2020