Rude answers spot someone who is doing poorly in life?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Two things:
    ---------------

1). Have you ever worked in front-office?
    2). Internet syndrome.

#31     Sep 13, 2010
  2. Remember folks, only 2 to 5% of us actively trading is actually NOT loosing money.

#32     Sep 13, 2010
  3. d08

d08

Impatience in moderate amounts is a very good thing. The impatient people are the ones who change things, not the content I'll-sit-on-my-ass-and-watch-tv types.

#33     Sep 13, 2010
  4. Actually, 0% of daytraders do not lose money.
    There has never been a documented case of a profitable daytrader.

#34     Sep 15, 2010
  5. drcha

drcha

The reason why some people treat others rudely has nothing to do with whether they are profitable. It has everything to do with how they were treated, back when they were in diapers.

To see this--assuming you are not one of the numerous jerks frequenting these boards--ask yourself: Do I sign on to ET and crab at people just because I had a bad day, week or month trading?

#35     Sep 15, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

You're wrong. You'll notice in life that all successful people have certain traits they develop in life, which make them successful. Go and spend some time around successful people. Then try to imagine whether they would spend their time posting ugly messages on internet forums or not. I'm sure you'll find the answer if you look for it.

#36     Sep 15, 2010
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Show me a documented case of a losing daytrader... I am sure you will come up with some photoshopped crap that means nothing.

#37     Sep 16, 2010

8. You've got it backwards, son. :)

Whatever you're spotting here at ET is not losers, just people faced with a game that has the potential of soooo much gold that they fib, bs and whatnot to partake of real or imagined winnings. Nothing has ever been wrong with trying to make a real or imagined buck.

The biggest losers on earth are ALL the rich people. You heard me. Counterintuitive? You're damn straight.

If you sat with Warren Buffett outside the corporate setting, you'd be bored in under 5 minutes and prefer to converse with his janitor who makes, let's say $15/hr. You would get far more heart, soul and richness of thought than Buffett could/would give you in a zillion lifetimes.

It isn't just for fcksake that the bible has "its easier for a camel to pass thru' the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven"

(Im not a religous person)

#38     Sep 16, 2010
  9. A young lady entered the doctor's office carrying an infant.

"Doctor," she explained, "This baby seems to be ailing. Instead of gaining weight, he lost three ounces this week."

The medic examined the child and then started to squeeze the girl's breasts.

Next, he unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra and began powerfully sucking on one of her nipples.

"Young lady," he finally announced, "No wonder the baby is losing weight, you haven't any milk!"

"Of course not!" she shrieked. "It's not my child, it's my sister's!"

#39     Sep 16, 2010
  10. A LOSING daytrader?
    You actually meant a winning daytrader?

If all losing daytraders were posted, ET servers would crash forever from the work overload!

#40     Sep 20, 2010