Rubio’s Advice to Donald Trump: Drop The ‘Birther’ Issue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Wow, you sound like a very treacherous and dishonest person.

#11     Apr 11, 2011
  2. It is very possible that Trump is an agent of the Democrats, a commando saboteur infiltrating behind enemy lines to savagely destroy the Republican party.

It is definitely a possibility.

#12     Apr 11, 2011
  3. Trump is an agent of how you deal with the political and media ruling class.

#13     Apr 11, 2011
  4. Trump donated mucho money to Rahm Emmanuel for his mayoral campaign, one of the top donors.

#14     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

Of course he did. Those building permits for the new Trump Tower on the river weren't free.

#15     Apr 11, 2011
  6. The thing about Trump is, he can smell a phony a mile away. He senses obama is hiding something.
    ---------------------------------

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8SaHW6Y7_Yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Apr 11, 2011
  7. Trump can spot a phony?

2.5 failed marriages washes away that argument.

#17     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Donald Trump praised Nancy Pelosi as 'the best'

Donald Trump sent Nancy Pelosi warm wishes when she was sworn in as House Speaker in January 2007, praising her as "the best" in a personal note.

Trump, who’s now mulling a Republican run for president, penned the note on a copy of a New York Times article that chronicled Pelosi's swearing-in, and wrote, "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald," according to sources familiar with the missive.

Pelosi lost the Speaker's gavel in January, after Republicans retook the House in the midterm elections. Pelosi, plagued with low approval ratings in in many districts, was widely pilloried by Republicans during the congressional races, and she was used as a pivot point for many of the candidates.

Trump, now a registered Republican, is a former independent and former registered Democrat. And the Pelosi note is a reminder that he has a past political history of supporting both sides of the aisle.

Trump confirmed to POLITICO he wrote the note, but said it was "because I want her to do great, and I want this country to be great, and I [didn't] want her to fail as Speaker. And I like her."

#18     Apr 11, 2011
  9. Trump is one of the least principled people I can think of.

Working on his third wife, multiple BK filings, tons of lawsuits against him for scamming, etc.

The fascination with Trump is by the wanna be types who value money over anything else.

Trump is a circus clown.

#19     Apr 11, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

True, but that's still higher up the totem pole than a drunken, troll, computer salesman. Don't you think?

#20     Apr 11, 2011