Rubio fail

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And yet you continue to respond!

Put me back on ignore Ricter. You have no ability to debate ANY subject you cut-and-paste about. But keep in mind even though you can't see me, I'll still be there, shedding light on all your bullshit.

El Matador.

#51     Feb 14, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, you amuse me. I bet you look like a muppet.

#52     Feb 14, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You bet I look like a muppet? That's your best retort? haha! :)

Lucrum is right, you know. You have started drinking early in the mornings lately.

#53     Feb 14, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I actually borrowed "muppet" from one of your posts. So if it's seems stupid, look in the mirror.

Don't try to recruit help.

#54     Feb 14, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I see. So you're misunderstanding (surprise) is of the use of the term muppet. When one calls another a muppet, it has nothing to do with what they think the other looks like. The insult "muppet" refers to someone who pretty much does and says what they are told, without thinking - or is incapable of thinking.

I picked up the term when I spent a lot of time in Europe - the Brits would throw it around a lot.

You're welcome.

As for recruiting help, there is no one on this forum who is too tough to debate, least of which is you. Well, maybe not "least", but still.

#55     Feb 14, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL Sorry, I have to laugh at that one. Like anyone needs help against your one liners. Carry on Ricter. Let me know when you get to the Rickter Riddle. I like to read those.

#56     Feb 14, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You have misunderstood, if you think I misunderstood.

#57     Feb 14, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, there's no doubt you were mixed up. "You look like a muppet".

Indeed.

It's ok, man. Americans don't use that slang, so you get a pass.

#58     Feb 14, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Then, so are you.

#59     Feb 14, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What was I mixed up on?

Observers: Odds here. 50% chance of incoming Ricter Riddle, 49% chance of ignoring the comment.

#60     Feb 14, 2013