Rubio fail

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Never heard of a primary?

#21     Feb 13, 2013
  2. Of course I have

#22     Feb 13, 2013
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Barack Obama is a baby-murdering dope.

#23     Feb 13, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how you were to cowardly to post anything on the dozens of threads i started illustrating politifacts bias/shoddy fact checking/downright lying, and now all you can do is a shitty little drive by cause you have absolutely nothing to dispute the fact that politifact is fully in the tank for the left.

#24     Feb 13, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're too cowardly to man up and quit crying, "they own the media". Like I said before, if you righties are not strong enough to control the media then you do NOT DESERVE to be in power. This aint knitting.

#25     Feb 13, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

wow, so you support state run media?? why does that not surprise me coming from a pinko.The reason why commies like you support state run media is because you rely on propaganda to get your agenda passed because the simple fact remains that communism has failed EVERY SINGLE TIME it has ever been attempted in history, yet you still want it imposed on the U.S.

#26     Feb 13, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

"strong enough to control the media"

That is commie talk. Politicians are not supposed to CONTROL the media, dumbass. We are supposed to have a free press that investigates and challenges politicians equally. Geeez. Get a clue Ricter.

#27     Feb 13, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is the most important and only relevant post thus far. It's ok to say how it was awkward for Rubio to reach for his water. It looks silly, and it indicates someone who isn't comfortable with public speaking. But if the news agencies are running this 24/7 when there are so many other pressing problems, and if people here think this is the end of the guy's career, then that's just another tell-tale sign of how we are past the point where we can turn this around. Carry on, Nero.

#28     Feb 13, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

In my opinion the media is right wing, and no true critique of American hegemony, or corporate machinations, or the revolving door, is really possible. So, we have two opinions. We both think they're actually true. An impasse.

However, I am right.

#29     Feb 13, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Big whup, it's the mirror of "57 states". Rush is probably still using that one.

#30     Feb 13, 2013