Rtrader2525 Journal.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Rtrader2525, Apr 18, 2008.

1. short 2 junegold from 907.1. any thoughts on this anyone?? got the idea from my buddy YT. Been trying to sell for a while

#11     Apr 24, 2008
  2. made good profit on my june gold shorts. still in the spreads got a big order placed at -.75 to get out of my july/aug spreads. that sucker is starting to get some volume, ive been i n the bitch since january lol. it could go either way, i just want to get out and start playing it aggresively in and out all day long, there is ample opportunity ecause it just slingshots back and forth and back and forth. aug/oct cattle is quiet 5.00 i feel very good about that one. it made a low of 6.20 to oct and that as high as it EVER has been, 30 yrs or so. The premium will be arouhnd 3.00 or 4.00 in the summertime. the commercial spreaders will get ahold of it, and i will pick up the crumbs they leave behind :)

#12     Apr 24, 2008
  3. wish i woulda ckept my gold shorts oh well i still made money on the day so it was a good day. Grains are wild, I honestly havent been paying attention to them like I used to, probably because i havent traded them for a while. Wheat appears ot be resuming to normalcy, but that can change quick because stocks are so low still. Im still interested in buying march 09 selling july 09. It might not do anything but if it does it will move. i got 3.00 wide last year, im not expecting that but you never know. Huge battle for acres going omn and people are just trading the weather, i added to my july//dec today corn. hope everyone had a good day

#13     Apr 24, 2008