RTFM/Team Trading Deposit

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by puma0022, Nov 24, 2011.

1. puma0022

puma0022

Hi,

I know this is long overdue, but I just lost touch of the whole team trading/RTFM capital scam sham over a year ago. I had an account with RTFM capital and just wondering if anyone ever was refunded their deposit? and if so what are the steps necessary to recovering it? I doubt anything ever came of it but feel its silly to let the money just lay to waste. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Where have you been, lol!

Yes, there is a procedure if you were with Team Trading. Velez began sending independent account refund checks since Dec 2010.

Many have received their risk deposits or applied their credits for services, although others have not and are still waiting for their funds. Check your PM.

3. Correction: you posted the account was with "RTFM capital" so I'm not sure if they got refunds, as the procedure applies for VCM/Team Trading/Team Trading Extreme.

4. puma0022

puma0022

Thanks for your prompt reply it is greatly appreciated. I work a lot of hours and am constantly away from home.. Just haven't had time to catch up on the matter. Thanks. See pm