RS7, Please Come Back!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by goldenarm, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

i guess you are happy now....you won!!!! you are the number one elite trader slueth. i am just curious, do you trade and if so what and where do you trade? are you profitable and for how long????

#21     Oct 31, 2002
  2. I'm not happy in the least. Won? Hardly. I find it sickening not to be proven wrong about someone's alleged combat record, even a pathetic braggart's.

http://www.phonyveterans.com/

http://www.marinescoutsniper.com/wannabes.html

BTW, do all of the "RS7, We Really Believe Your 'Nam Era Illegal State Dept Photo Mission Story" club members use the small "i" instead of the capitalized "I," just like RS7 does? Probably "Greg and Cher" have that in common with him too.

#22     Oct 31, 2002
  3. I couldn't find RS7 in the phony veterans website! Is his last name 7 or S7?

#23     Oct 31, 2002
  4. max you arent just good.you are dam good.:D

#24     Oct 31, 2002

5. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#25     Oct 31, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

Here's a Max fan.....quotes himself, and can't spell a four letter word! Nor can he use punctuation. And what kind of word is "prolly"? Is that a second graders guess at "probably"? A true worthy follower. Max should be proud!!!

Max and his or her sad minions are absolutely unreal.

I don't care what they think, nor do I care whether or not Max has ever even traded an odd lot in his or her pathetic life (doubtful, but he/she/it doesn't like my trading input...oh well). Max's sole intention on this board is obvious. Harassment, and negativity. So I wish him or her fun, I hope he or she has grown tired of me and will eventually stop shadowing me, and get a life.

I will now go snuggle with my wife, something he (or she) will certainly never experience ever, with anyone. I almost pity Max. If it weren't for his or her extreme venomous nature, I would.

Happy hunting to Max and all his or her warmongering, bloodthirsty pals,
    rs7

#26     Oct 31, 2002
  7. rs7, you got bust ed! ad mitt it bro. i refer you to the ...Jay peg heh heh:D U GOTT COT!:D

#27     Oct 31, 2002
  8. I was thinking the poster simply was being subtle, looks like "dam" rhymes with 'Nam.

No, let me explain again...you're unreal, see, that's the whole problem.

Sure you do. All weasels that make up combat stories care, and desperately. That's why you keep responding over and over. You've claimed "this is my last post..." about five times now.

Obviously it is simply to suggest that you are a fraud.

You continue to respond with ludicrous attacks, and a plausible rebuttal or even reasonable explanation is nonexistent. You are harassing yourself as well as being negative.

Believe me, there is no joy in bringing up your sad state of affairs.

I can understand how you must be upset at finding yourself quite helpless to defend yourself with any sort of facts or logic. By all means, continue to lash out against me personally if it makes you feel better; you really have no other recourse.

As previously pointed out and repetitively manifested by you...
    it's always, always... someone else's fault, isn't it?

#28     Oct 31, 2002
  9. MAX...YOU DA MAN!:D

I LUV YOU MAN:D :D

U R DA MANN:D :D :D

#29     Oct 31, 2002
  10. One shouldn't revel in the misery of others.

#30     Nov 1, 2002