RS7, Please Come Back!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by goldenarm, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Whatever. Where is the first shred of original or creative thought contained within "it?"

#11     Oct 31, 2002
  2. marcD

marcD

What would our advice be then max? How come all your posts are to bebunk every thing rs7 says, but you add nothing. Only detract?

Truly, would you have been able to answer the question better? If so, tell me what you would have said. Please make it original and creative.

Thanks,
    MarcD

#12     Oct 31, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

TA, great advice. Wish it were easier to follow. Max is certainly my "hemorrhoid" and has accomplished his goal of making this site an unpleasant experience for me.

I PM'd him a while back and readily admitted to him that the viet nam stuff was actually a compilation of my own experiences and those of others. But I did it for the sake of making a point more succinct. Less confusing, and less unnecessary facts. But he took what I said out of context and turned it against me.

All of which is really meaningless. Your point is well taken. These people do attach themselves, and make the site less appealing.

I have tried to contribute. Admittedly I embellished stuff, but with no mal intent. My posts on trading were sincerely meant to help those less experienced. But here too I got "shadowed" by max and he claimed my "advice" worthless.

You are also right about using the ignore function. But it does not serve the purpose. Seems like it only opens the door for attacks without the ability to defend ones self. Here is a guy who claimed I didn't live where I lived, didn't go to college where I went, and didn't ski where I talked about. So I posted my ski pass from 1978 and still, he changed my photo to that of Pinocchio. There are no ends to his harassment.

I guess we either have to put up with the negativity of the Max's of the world, and go on accepting their non contributions, or just give in to them, and let them destroy the spirit of cooperation and sharing of ideas. For me, the jury is out. And trading has improved for me in a direct inverse correlation to the amount of time I have spent logged on to ET. Maybe just coincidence. Either way,

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD TRADING TO ALL!!

Peace,
    :)Rs7

#13     Oct 31, 2002
  4. So, with absolutely no blame upon yourself as a contributor to your own "unpleasant experience,"

1. It's someone else's fault;

2. You should be allowed to tell your tall tales and use multiple aliases unfettered and without reproach.

RS7, please re-explain again how you are not the same alias as Outlaw:

Posting times of Outlaw (the "in-law") and RS7:

Outlaw.........................RS7....................Comment
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    06-21-02 / 03:30 PM........06-21-02 / 03:48 PM
    06-21-02 / 03:32 PM........06-21-02 / 02:40 PM

06-25-02 / 02:47 PM
    06-25-02 / 02:50 PM........06-25-02 / 02:32 PM

06-26-02 / 10:27 AM........06-26-02 / 11:13 AM

06-27-02 / 11:28 AM........06-27-02 / 11:17 AM

06-28-02 / 11:25 AM........06-28-02 / 11:57 AM

07-02-02 / 08:16 PM........07-02-02 / 06:37 PM

07-02-02 / 08:37 PM.................................Last undeleted post by "Outlaw."

07-03-02 / prior to 01:33 AM ......................Outlaw post deleted by RS7

07-03-02 at 07:51 AM, RS7 posts trying to coverup his "wrong alias" gaffe and admits deleting the last Outlaw post.

Outlaw never posts again.

Just a coincidence? I think not.

#14     Oct 31, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

max,
    You are ill. How can you take so much time trying to prove something that wouldn't make a bit of difference (to anyone but you) either way? (and fyi, maybe I am not as great a sleuth as you, but your times of posts for me and Outlaw seem to show nothing). And for the last time, the guy no longer trades, no longer posts, and has no interest. It happens.

How about posting something POSITIVE? Like some trading advice that we can all be impressed with? Something new and unique. Something original. Something creative. Something great!!!!!

Get well soon!

rs7

#15     Oct 31, 2002
  6. Agreed, I'm sick to my stomach with a charlatan like you.
    I don't know, that ten minutes didn't seem to hard to come up with.
    Quite a presumptuous statement; it makes no difference if you are a habitual liar?
    Just an amazing coincidence that when Outlaw posts on a given day, so do you; when he posts at a certain time, so do you.
    Please... when you're caught posting as Outlaw, Outlaw never posts again. And the very content of those posts completely refutes every one of your ridiculous theories as to his identity and motive.

Surely, RS7, you don't really take the readers of this forum, even those in the
    "We Don't Care if RS7 Lies Like A Rug Club,"
    for complete fools, do you?
    Wouldn't be easier to just take some rehashed generalities and regurgitate them as my own, like you do?

RS7, get well soon.

#16     Oct 31, 2002
  7. This is more fun than the De La Hoya-Vargas fight! I'll just heat up some popcorn and enjoy the show!:p

#17     Oct 31, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

sorry goldenarm. it's over. max wins. i withdraw.
    life is too precious to me to waste with this nonsense.
    good luck.

#18     Oct 31, 2002
  9. A point by point defense would have served you far better, however, that would be an impossibility; you have taken the only course available to you.

In the future, you should think twice before presenting bizarre and unprovable "combat" experiences as part of your own biography.

#19     Oct 31, 2002
  10. heh heh congrats max. job well done. and another one bites the dust :D

he'll prolly come back as FPC:)

#20     Oct 31, 2002