Roy Kelly's Indicators

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by genejef, Sep 6, 2008.

1. genejef

genejef

Hello all traders,

If you are using Roy Kelly's indicators, please let me know your opinion and experience. Again, please answer only if you are a user of his indicators.
    Thank you and good trading

2. LOL, fucking spammer!

3. genejef

genejef

MandelbrotSet,

When trading industry is full of advertising for all kind of questionable, even useless indicators, software, seminars, books, etc. I was hopping that some real traders guided by common sense will let me know their opinion.

I believe traders can help each other; and forums are created for this reason - INFORMATION AND EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE.

Unfortunately there are a lot of nonsense postings, advertising, low level expressions (what can we expect from underachievers?), etc.

Thanks for posting, but your answer is not giving me any idea about Kelly's indicators. This guy is not offering a free trial, or a money back guarantee, this is why I'm asking other traders for help. Probably makes sense to you.
    All the best.

4. Tums

Tums

5. I was also looking for some info, in particular his Fib Confluence indicator.

I asked Roy about a free trial or at least a video tutorial so I could see the thing in action before forking over $500+ for it. However he never replied so I reckon the answer was no.

6. Hey, makes sense to me ... I don't know why you would have a problem with buying this pandora's box sight unseen.

I mean come on ... for $500, you could probably be making millions of dollars with it in no time.

What an extreme crock of shit this is.