Roy Halladay is sick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Oct 6, 2010.

1. That is all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that looks like they're gonna do more than just embrace each other.

anyway, baseball is BORINGGGGGGGGGGG and gay

3. If you see baseball as gay then that is your latent homosexuality expressing itself. :D

4. I still love baseball, but they need to move the game along faster. They are taking too much time for everything, in between pitches, the hitter stepping out, etc. Now with these Ash bats we might get to see someone get killed too, so it is as good hockey! :D

5. I find baseball rather boring, but I do follow the Jays. It was a sad day when the Doc left - I basically gave up watching. Tired of seeing the Jays in perpetual "rebuild" mode. Can't keep up with the pocket books of the Yankees and Red Sox in the AL East.

On a brighter note - the NHL season starts tonight....GO LEAFS!

6. Try following the Brewers Kass. Lol, talk about frustration! Why they didn't go after pitching this last off season, or during the year is mind boggling. We have the bats, but zero pitching. I'm personally a college hockey fan. Grew up in Wisconsin, and went to U of Minnesota. Still a little more pure than pro hockey. I had the best time going to Gopher/ Badger games.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have to agree.
    But then I think sitting around watching someone else play just about any game, whose outcome has no effect on me, is boring.

OTOH if you call and invite me to participate in playing a game, even at my age of 49, I'll be there as fast as I can.

8. Hear you Lucrum. I was asked if I wanted to play last summer by my sons high school coach who also played on a city league. I jumped at the chance. I caught a couple fly balls and had 2 hits from 5 at bats(ground out , fly out and wiff on the others). It was a blast, and I had to contain myself from firing up everyone, i was having so much fun.