Rox systems - Lek securities

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mats, Apr 19, 2006.

1. mats

mats

I would like to know if somebody has experience with the Rox systems platform (for direct access trading on NYSE/Nasdaq) offered by Lek Securities. Please let me know.

Thanks

2. I emailed them for info and they haven't responded in 2 weeks.

3. I used it last in 2001. Great for trading baskets of stocks.

4. mats

mats

thanks for reply shark,

what's your experience with lek securities for clearing your trades

5. The firm I was with was using their front end but clearing through Merrill so I can't help you there.

6. gbenedict

gbenedict

I worked for lek for several years and sold the system globally to hedge funds, quants, arbs, and even large brokerage operations like ABN AMRO, etc.
    If you haven't tried the system, you owe it to yourself to use it.
    lek should be thought of as an electronic 2 dollar broker, so to speak. Although they self-clear when necessary and do it well, they also clear through almost anybody on the street but give a lot of clearing to Merrill Pro division. If you are happy with your clearing arrangement ask them if they can keep that in place for you and just do your executions.
    I'm now out of the equity markets and running a small (500mm) international bank but would be happy to introduce you to lek and the right person to talk to there, They do more than 2% of the NYSE executions day in and day out. A damn good system.