Roulette is predictable

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by M.W., Apr 10, 2023.

1. destriero

destriero

Starting with $2,500 as stated. One session with no action exceeding $5K. Just under 15 minutes. As stated, they will donk your open numbers (hit open number 3x in a row).

#11     Apr 10, 2023
  2. destriero

destriero

Beat it? I take mkt winnings and parlay. I understand the -edge of Euro. I took a week's PNL and started with Revere APC at 21 and realized I don't have the patience for the var and the shallow deal. I'm up more than you make in a year and been comped all over LV. I haven't paid for a room since Mar 8.

#12     Apr 10, 2023
  3. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I don’t care about your gambling issues.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    #13     Apr 10, 2023
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

You honestly think that your edge loss at micro ES is better than -2.7? You're fucking dreaming. Aren't you sucking up to these fake prop firms looking to internalize your silly orders?

#14     Apr 10, 2023
    Sekiyo likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I have no reason to doubt him yet. If he loses on his bets and at the end of the night he is net negative, I expect him to post those results. Win, lose, draw. That's it. Nothing more.

#15     Apr 10, 2023
    Sekiyo likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

And by the way, gambling is not an issue unless you pass your own limits and go overboard. Years ago I tried my hand at plain old cash Texas hold'em games at both Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun here in New England. I walked away at BE, and realized I would not be a successful poker player because I was not good at reading the table. If dest has found a way to layer his bets on the roulette wheel, and it is working for him, why disbelieve it?

#16     Apr 10, 2023
  7. destriero

destriero

I'm not remotely assuming it's edge. I know what the EV is as any 5th grader can calculate it. I get comped bc I add hedge to 85% hit rate action and mini donks (low prob covered action pays less by design). It's basically how I apply bet sizing in vol. I know eventually I will lose my opening action but I'll need to do that 40x to lose what I've accumulated.

What's the edge loss here (long vol, zero vol-shift)?

#17     Apr 10, 2023
  8. destriero

destriero

And FWIW, NDX vol can drop 400 beeps here before that PNL touches x at the trough. You think it will touch x before CPI?

I will add that it's critical with any -EV that you quit after a modeled string of wins. All market classes are -EV to the participant. At least I know what mine is when I sit down.

#18     Apr 10, 2023
  9. destriero

destriero

I can post closing tickets when I play the ETG game, but it's 00. I am almost exclusively table games now at single zero (Euro and la partage rules). I pulled 8200 out of Cosmo's ETG but that's stupid when a solo high limit table is available.

#19     Apr 10, 2023
  10. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I also made 10x in a month using a martingale and live betting over 0 goal near the end of a goalless soccer game’s first half.

Anyone can make money gambling.
    But only a few can keep it.
    Walk away with it.

It’s just luck.
    Nothing to talk about.

Those who have money, spend it.
    Anyone else talk about it.

Believe whom ever you want.
    Got a personal trust issue.
    Especially out there.

Guilty until proven otherwise.
    Luckily I’m not looking to trust anyone.

I am fine by myself.

#20     Apr 10, 2023