Roubini: "Cramer is a buffoon; should shut up"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I wonder if these non-stop public feuds against Cramer were staged by CNBC just to generate publicity for the show.

#31     Apr 8, 2009
  2. You forgot chocolate.

Chocolate outperformed them all.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/hist_CC.html

#32     Apr 8, 2009
  3. Damn, Cramer finally got one right.

#33     Apr 8, 2009
  4. Yes, he does. He just uses words that hide the fact that much of what he says inevitably leads to "higher taxes and wealth redistribution".

#34     Apr 8, 2009
  5. cramer talks too much

n he talks like a fukin girl

i dont care if he gets it wrong 100 times or right 100 times....i hate the sound of his god damn bastard cunt fuking voice

#35     Apr 8, 2009
  6. I don't need to trade or work another day in my life at the ripe old age of 47 so I am skiing Tahoe as much as I can. I have been shooting for 100 days each year for the last 10 years(knees allowing)
    Also I don't follow stuff like this. I watch cnbc sporadically and just happened to notice that he isn't around so I got curious.

If you are referring to my presence on this site ...well......just too many idiots (ex:stockturder) that drive me away.

thanks for the link

#36     Apr 8, 2009
  7. if you want to know more about JC and his operation from someone else's perspective other than his own, go get this book , not a bad read! "Trading with the Enemy: Seduction and Betrayal on Jim Cramer's Wall Street" by Nicholas W. Maier

JC has reached to the point he doesn't care for what others think of him as long as he can get a hot topic for his show, more blink-blink, cha-ching for his bank account.... it is more important what he thinks of himself than others think of him.

JC belongs to the media circus, anything that will create sensational and controversial news to help with the ratings, he's all for it.

#37     Apr 8, 2009
  8. Your quite a trooper to ski 100 days this fine year in Tahoe.

Where do your turns?

#39     Apr 8, 2009
  9. No doubt Roubibi is a good economist and he study the market correctly, but in the stock market, fundenmental not always hold and sometime the crowd perceptionis the main driver that drive the market to extreme. The big rally for the last 4 weeks is a good example. :D :D :D

#40     Apr 8, 2009