Rothschild Said to Start Investment Fund; Chairman’s Son Joins

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 2, 2009.

1. aegis

aegis

#21     Sep 6, 2009
  2. aegis

aegis

Then please explain Carlos Slim Helú. The guy wasn't even on the 2005 list, and popped out of nowhere in 2006 at #3 ($30 billion).

Fact is, there are several extremely wealthy people that you've never heard of. Most of the people on the Forbes list are executives or founders of publicly traded companies. In those cases, it's not that difficult to calculate their wealth since most is tied up in the company, and their share ownership is publicly visible through SEC filings.

#22     Sep 6, 2009
  3. morganist this individual "ph0x" or whomever seriously suffers from psychosis. And regarding the ad-hominem attacks I just look at the drivel you post as proof positive of them.

#23     Sep 7, 2009
  4. Let's use Wikipedia as a reference point for a general definition of ad-hominem attacks:

So referring to me as an idiot is not abusive? Or no..wait according to your delusional and utterly fallacious logic you would purport to be speaking the truth.

P.S. Thanks for the lulz ^_^ I do enjoy reading someone's dogmatic and totally puerile responses.

#24     Sep 7, 2009
  5. Look, nobody is going to agree on the question if the Rothschilds are the biggest evil on this planet creation starvation and war troughout centuries now...

So I say just hang them and see if we get worldpeace or not.

If it's not, only a few lives are lost.

If it is, Yipeeee!

:p

#25     Sep 7, 2009