Rothschild Said to Start Investment Fund; Chairman’s Son Joins

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 2, 2009.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

i was wondering what he looked like. thanks for that i can see the family resembance.

#11     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Most of the shareholders of the US federal reserve bank are European banks controlled by this family.

Enough said.

#12     Sep 2, 2009
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

look i never said anything about the fed or anything like. all i was saying is they made their money from war and dealing with the financial side of it, which i think is immoral.

i have no opinion on other comments on the thread it is just my oppinion that they have profited from the proceeds of warfare.

in relation to them financing. i admit they did not use their own money they were the agents of other peoples money but the outcome was the same.

either way i am just saying i think profiting from war is immoral and i do not like them for that. but that is only my opinion. everything else is speculation so i have little interest in it.

#13     Sep 3, 2009
  4. usual ad hominem attacks of ph0x. Why am I not surprised?

#14     Sep 6, 2009
  5. No idiota. You're the clueless one.

Any "publicly traded corporation" can in reality be a privately controlled operation. Example. IBKR is a publicly traded entity controlled by one person.

The owners of the 12 Central Federal Reserve Banks are:

- Rothschild Bank of London
    - Rothschild Bank of Berlin
    - Lazard Brothers of Paris
    - Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
    - Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
    - Warburg Bank of Hamburg
    - Lehman Brothers of New York
    - Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
    - Goldman, Sachs of New York
    - Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Source:

background http://vincentgioiasblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/federal-reserve-bank-its-not-what-you.html

ownership
    http://vincentgioiasblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/federal-reserve-bank-its-not-what-you_03.html

And I do notice you have a heavy pro-zionist bent in your postings. You are obviously a biased loud mouth.

#15     Sep 6, 2009
  6. And if I may add. Congressional testimony shows MOST of the 1 Trillion in ( god damned ) Bush TARP funds went to these European banks.

And that is why little Timmy is dead set against auditing this serpentine cesspool of unamerican filth.

#16     Sep 6, 2009
  7. unlike you, the author doesn't hide behind an internet alias.

you, on the other hand. Come across as a pimple faced retarded teenager with a zionist fetish.

You share the same zeal as the filthy right wing evangelical christians.

You're both driven by hatred for anyone who does not agree with your retarded point of view. And you're both unamerican filth.

I don't plan to debate a loser like you since everything posted is verifiable with some digging.

#17     Sep 6, 2009
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

#18     Sep 6, 2009
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

i wasn't involved it is just when people fight so much over something that doesn't matter it is often a sexual thing.

at the end of the day why are two people getting so heated over an argument which they completely disagree with.

it is just a forum so why are you getting so worked up unless it is sexual tension.

#19     Sep 6, 2009