Ross lost $150k this week

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Zor_Champ, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Zor_Champ

Zor_Champ

[​IMG]

Math_Wiz and Nobert like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I watched 3 mins of it, lost interest. He's going on about losing 150K in a day, when he made 6 million over the past couple of years. Cry everyone a river.

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

How did he make $6m?

4. Overnight

Overnight

I dunno. Ask him.

Amatrue likes this.
  5. I didn't watch the video. As a general comment, talking about absolute amounts without percentages is meaningless. If 150k is only 0.5% of a trader's portfolio, it's a non-event.

apdxyk, Amatrue, Nobert and 2 others like this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Don't bother to watch the video. If u earn 10 million a year, $150k a week loss is negligible.

Nobert likes this.
  7. thursday

thursday

Is he quite popular? I wonder how is he making millions per year

8. MOMARB

MOMARB

I did visit his room couple of times and he has very quick system ... he sells his share before u sneeze . he took alot of hit , likes some body is trading against him when he trade ...lol... he made money before market opening... lost 150k , its ok because he is running classes this week 2500$ each person ... last year trading sheets was very impressive ...

9. S2007S

S2007S

This guy again. I literally just heard about this guy a few weeks ago. Seems he just makes money on anything and everything he buys but now into the start of 2021 hes Crying about $150,000 drawdown after making $700,000 in December and $6 million since starting as a rookie....come onnnnnn.....I dont believe anything this guy says or trades....Sad thing is people actually believe this guy.....

apdxyk likes this.
  10. S2007S

S2007S

He makes his money selling his classes which people actually throw away money on. Even though he says he lost $150,000 in one week he makes tens and tens of thousands of dollars from his classes a week. Dont let him fool you into thinking he lost $150,000. Anyone paying for any of these classes or live streams is an idiot. He hypes up his gains and profits to get subscribers and then sells his classes to the fools who believe his trading mints him millions...nothing but a game that people actually fall for.

#10     Jan 16, 2021
    rb7 and Younes like this.