Roseanne on McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Some funny stuff here:

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/

One of her rants:

"jon voight

is a frightened little girl in a pink ballet tutu, who acts like Obama just wandered in from the rain forest with a bone thru his nose and a communist pamphlet in his loincloth. The neocons who own jon voight and make him dance on the chabad telethons are the worst most elitist people on earth. glen beck and jon voight are their bitches... both of them are used tampons who must be flushed down the toilet immediately! jon voight your evil spawn angelina jolie and her vacuous hubby brad pitt make about forty million dollars a year in violent psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more. (just sayin').
    Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!! (for that matter, the thai and cambodian sons you are photo'd with weekly too who's pictures you sell to raise money to help the poor? Their families are victims of America's right wing military incursions too. Mccain wants to continue with the idea of war for profit...the americans are over that thinking now! They have drugged our troops and lower classes into supporting their oil business atrocities for long enough. We want to save not lose our souls thank you. Now go back to making your movies about women who love to handle big guns that shoot hundreds of people to death. Ps....it might be good for your asian and african children's self esteem to know you support a brown man for the leader of the free world.)"

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Funny stuff indeed! :D

"jon voight is a frightened little girl in a pink ballet tutu ... glen beck and jon voight are their bitches ... used tampons ... evil spawn ... vacuous hubby"

ROTFL

3. The left's two intellectual giants, Roseanne and Rosie.

Yeah, pretty funny alright.

4. She could be Vice President.

5. Man are you a fucking idiot. Some fat, ugly, sued by business partners, anti-gun while her bodyguard packs, fawning over Cruise bull dyke is your cultural icon. You and LoZZZer are made for each other.

6. kut2k2

kut2k2

I just said it was funny, shit-for-brains. What the hell is your particular brain damage? You got the hots for me, fag?? You're not my type, stalker boy. Shit, even if you were a girl, you'd probably look like a crackwhore after a gangbang and still wouldn't be my type.

Fuck off, bitch!!

7. If you find ANYTHING witty, humorous, insightful, clever, keen or even satirical in those comments than you're moronic as Rosie. Then again I'm sure you find Jack Black a source of creative inspiration.....

And it's not personal. That Omegafuckhead is equally the dullard.

8. Before our resident leftists fall too much in love with Roseanne, they might want to actually read her blog, although doing so will mean risking permanent brain injury. I found this neat little post:

August 18, 2008
    democrats want to lose
    and therefore did not fully vet the candidate they shoved down everyone's throat. I am the first blogger to blog about Obama's abortion vote and how it would become the october surprise...they have michelle obama on tape defending live birth abortion, and raising money for it too...(they called this "the whitey" tape, but its far better than just that kind of a boring thing...she is on tape defending sucking the brains out of babies who live through late term abortions). This is the greatest gift pelosi and dean can give to the republicans they work for. It took alot of doing in order to throw this election to the republicans after iraq, katrina, and the economy, but pelosi and dean found a way!
    Oprah Winfrey always gets her republican friends elected!! She and she alone split the woman's vote, thereby destabilizing the entire party and fracturing it forever along racial and gender lines. It is estimated that her endorsement of Obama swung over one million women's votes from Hillary, who remains the only candidate who polls to win against mccain. Oprah can rest well now knowing that her dogs will not have to pay inheritance tax over the next four years if she dies. However, in 2012, when dean pelosi and the rest of the traitors are out of jobs, and Hillary again runs for president, wins, and changes inheritance taxes to cover health care costs, we will have a nice drink to the end of the Oprah Winfrey "pray to angels instead of protest injustice" method of female stinkthink.
    My great hope is that the green party will have overrun the democratic party by that time, and made its entire platform green instead of corporate controlled. I am voting for cynthia mckinney for president.

9. mccain's party is

the party that told everybody to let the "freemarkets" rule and everything would be alright. If we just took the inhibitors off of business we would all be rewarded. Big government was our enemy, and would make us lose jobs. Well, Mccain's party raped and looted every dime they saw, and now people are losing their homes, jobs, country, schools, hospitals, benefits, retirement, and civil rights. Mccain's party is the "let the rich have their way" party. This is where reaganomics took us. neighbor against neighbor, brother against brother, rich against poor...ARMAGEDDON. Again mccain's party will appeal to the lowest in people...their secret racism, their secret fear of women's reproductive rights, their fears of homosexuality, and devils and spooks from other religions. I hope it doesn't work this time. I hope this time the voting public cannot be turned against its own best interests. I hope that voters vote for community instead of consolidation of power. community is key.

10. mission accomplished:

People at some horsecrap blog said I said what i did in an effort to appear "relevant". I know that I am irrelevant to the media, and that 2/3 of all americans are irrelevant as well. they voted overwhelmingly to end an illegal immoral war, and they are just ignored totally. The media does not care what american people think anymore at all, and they will operate huge campaigns against anyone who says anything about what is really going on in this country. Denver has built concentration camps to hold protesters during the convention. Some say these will later be used as labor camps to house foreign workers who will be paid a pittance. Mccain knows about the 200 detainment camps within the united states, knows about polygymist's underground railroad of young girls from canada to mexico, and thinks these things are a-ok. The media is angry at me for saying no moral person can vote republican anymore, and I am right!
    jesus said in these days: "they will swallow camels and strain at gnats". Whatever Jesus puts into my heart and tells me to be brave enough to say I will say.

#10     Aug 20, 2008