Ron Paul's Newsletter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Exactly.

#31     Dec 23, 2011
  2. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

From http://ricksincerethoughts.blogspot.com/2008/01/question-was-answered-six-years-ago.html :

#32     Dec 23, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Some say this is why his sons were so liberal. They were trying to make up for the sins of their father by giving away the spoils of the country to others.

#33     Dec 23, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think they learned from the mob. Keep everyone fed and they will never come after your power.

#34     Dec 23, 2011
  5. Vote for the guy the MSM hates (right now that is obviously Paul).

Why? Because the MSM SUCKS. :D

They will have to start singing endless praises for Paul before I would change my vote. :D

#35     Dec 23, 2011
  6. Mvector

Mvector

Anything to stop the government from being the prime godfather in the drugs flowing throughout our country - the US is great at working the drug industry through controlled opposition while playing all sides -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUATfLDiwVA

#36     Dec 23, 2011
  7. I have said the same thing years ago Mav, and the fact that you are aware of this means that perhaps you have not been cloistered away in the North Suburbs of Chicago. It is time for me to apologize to you also.

I have studied organized crime extensively and you are correct. When the government decided they had enuf of La Cosa Nostra, they all ran to Vegas. Bugsy Segal led the way, before his own people killed him, that is.

#37     Dec 23, 2011
  8. Ye Godz... when crack appeared in the ghetto the conspiracy theory was "the CIA introduced it because they are racists"!! Now removing it from the ghetto will be racist! I quit EVEN trying to keep Blacks happy with me long ago. If I like them, fine, if not, not fine, go...

Blacks thinking has racism and $ very connected. They get their "racism checks" every month and a lifetime ticket for the Jessie Jackemup Lottery and that's what they want, it must be, they never vote for anything else but that...

#38     Dec 23, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

RCG, I'm not even from Chicago. Although I have driven through the north suburbs, never lived there. I have fallen for this apology thing before only to get clubbed over the head and called names. :(

Mav always fears greeks when they come bearing gifts. :)

#39     Dec 23, 2011
  10. Well, Im no greek, and I have no plans in the future of engaging in the silliness that is P&R over what is going to be pivotal year for all of us.

So I am am the year on a positive note. 2011 was fun. 2012 will be fun too, but in a very very different way.

Good Trading:)

#40     Dec 23, 2011