Ron Paul's Newsletter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Does the person in this video on the IRS sound like the same person who wrote the comments below ?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PCgHRoB6xUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11     Dec 23, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf...ul-is-a-911-truther-and-a-coddler-of-racists/

There is enough red meat there. Paul sometimes plays coy enough to drum up this bullshit. I doubt he "seriously" believes this garbage but he knows better then to feed people this bullshit.

#12     Dec 23, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah its pretty funny, the same group of people who will demonize Ron Paul making the assertion that he is somehow a racist, will simply one off the fact that Obama hangs around with so many lunatics, that he would even make a criminal like Bush blush.

#13     Dec 23, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

No. And most of that newsletter has hyperbole like that which leads me to believe it was written by a nut. But I've been reading Paul's blogs for over a decade and he absolutely believes in the new world order bullshit and most of the economic stuff in that letter. And no, I don't think he wrote that letter.

#14     Dec 23, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

If one was to humour the assholes who are trying to pin that on him, and say he wrote the racist stuff, why is it they cant find a single instance where Ron Paul has said anything which doesnt support individual liberty? Surely if Ron Paul was a rabid racist someone out there would have a video of him where he changed his tune and started going after people based on race.... The fact of the matter is that no one who has listened to him can point to anything by him where he has supported the idea of collectivism or racism.

#15     Dec 23, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Right, the closest they can get is the old guilt by association. Cue RCG to come in here and post a link to the leaders of Stormfront endorsing Ron Paul. LOL.

And has been pointed out many times, Paul has done more for blacks at least on the drug legalization front, ending wars and even ending capital punishment.

#16     Dec 23, 2011
  7. When the guy first questioned Paul about the 9-11 group Paul said he heard of it but didn't know much about it.From there it seemed like the guy was a salesmen and Paul was trying to blow him off.I can see the meat you were referring to at certain parts but only a person as nutty as a truther could claim he supports 9-11 conspiracy theories off that

#17     Dec 23, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You know I never used to buy into all of the conspiracy theory shit about how the establishment is out to get Ron Paul until this election season where it has become blatantly obvious that people on both sides want him out.

This election season it has become so obvious that the media is fighting him that it would be tough, even for, the most ardent critics of Ron Paul to deny that the media is systematically trying to marginalise him.

I used to think that it was some of the social issues where he wanted it to go to a states rights issue, or the issue with the war on drugs, but you explained very clearly what the real reason was and since i saw your description it has become abundantly clear that it is infact the neo cons and people who want perpetual war in the middle east who are the problem.

#18     Dec 23, 2011
  9. Then you weren't paying attention 4 years ago.

#19     Dec 23, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like you making excuses for your man love Odumbo?

#20     Dec 23, 2011