Ron Paul's 3 Minute Summary Of The Causes And Effects Of The Crash

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ASusilovic, Jul 22, 2009.

1. .................................................................................

Absolutely correct....one should make the world "one's oyster"....not THEIRS....by giving THEM the "one finger salute"....

But it is also correct to want to see the US correct itself such that the markets have even more to offer traders....not taking itself down ....along with others....

A trader wants to see markets offer more , not less....

One already knows the BRIC exchanges are going to increase their offerings .....why not in the overall best mode possible ?

..............................................................................................

Markets at 8pm....9pm...10pm....4am....930am est....etc...

Would like to see better numbers and costs and accessibility(more events, more US equal) in the non 930am....

.....................................................................................

The Truth....most all govts. are FUBAR....some are even "comical"....

Take your pick.....

.............................................................................

The Truth....Makloda is correct....one has to become very very independent....and be more universal in one's approach to the world.....

#21     Jul 22, 2009
  2. ByLoSellHi & Scataphagos the twin pillars of doom and gloom. Maybe this is the same person posting under different names?

#22     Jul 22, 2009
    #23     Jul 22, 2009
  4. No actually it is you two screaming fire like banshees on every post that you two regurgitate

#24     Jul 22, 2009
  5. Go look at threads she starts. You never see me stalking her.

She stalks me and a few others everywhere, with the majority of her 7300 posts the result of menstruation of a large and messy volume.

I shall author a biography of Landis and name it 'Landis & The Case of the Heavy Flow.

[​IMG]

#25     Jul 22, 2009
    #26     Jul 22, 2009
  7. Well sure he's not a failed anonymous trader on some shitty chat site like your good self but he's plugging away

#27     Jul 22, 2009
  8. OK. Let's try that again.

I think you don't understand how this works. First you complain and try to stop the implosion of a perfectly good country.

THEN you move if that fails. Complaining AFTER they've screwed everything up irrevocably is pointless.

#28     Jul 22, 2009
  9. To each his own. My kids won't be liable for insane taxes in any of the G10 countries (and likely future tax hikes) and won't be asked to help clean up trillions in debt.

#29     Jul 22, 2009
  10. congratulations (without a hint of snark, I say this). if you wish to share how you managed to accomplish this, I would be delighted.

#30     Jul 22, 2009