Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kinggyppo, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Paul is raising so much money that he can stick it out through pretty much through the entire primary season. This is a real nightmare for the establishment republicans. Paul raised as much as John McCain last quarter, and he isn't pissing it away on polls and consultants to tell him what his core beliefs are. The media can ignore him now, but if there are three or four candidates left, then it becomes more difficult, particularly if he is getting votes. Some people may begin to think he is our new Barry Goldwater, not a winning candidate perhaps but one who sparks a revolution.

#11     Oct 12, 2007
  2. #12     Oct 12, 2007
  3. He seems like a no-nonsense, good guy. If I were an American of the Republican persuasion, then I would seriously look at Mr. Ron Paul. Quick question. Where does he stand on the issue of separation of religion and state?

#14     Oct 12, 2007
  4. #15     Oct 12, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

The corporate media is shutting Ron Paul out. Fox had a poll going after the debates and Paul was getting 80% of the votes for awhile so they stopped reporting it!! He is my write-in vote of choice if he can't make the ballot.

#16     Oct 12, 2007
  6. Ron Paul for prez.

There is only one man to run at his side. :D :D :D

#17     Oct 12, 2007
  7. He's already serving his second term.:D

#18     Oct 12, 2007
  8. no shit, he was even cleaning up on a fox poll? wow

i think all his successful fundraising is helping counteract the msm blackout. i've been noticing very avg ppl noticing him lately

#19     Oct 12, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Paul supports a strict interpretation of the first amendment.

As far as these peripheral church vs state issues (prayer in school etc), he believes each community (State or Local) should resolve these issues locally, without interference from the Federal Government or Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwJKGfAWQUo

6 minutes in..

#20     Oct 13, 2007