Ron Paul Wins Yet Another Straw Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ajcrshr, Nov 6, 2011.

1. rew

rew

Good for you. You voted for the only honest man in the federal government.

#11     Nov 7, 2011
  2. "99%'ers are the greedy"... TOTALLY AGREE!!

Who are the greedy... (1) those who earn and desire to keep what they've earned, or (2) those who didn't earn but WANT to be given at the expense of those who earned?

It's the 99%'ers who are the tit-sucking, greedy little bastards!

If I were in charge, the 99'ers would get NOTHING.. except what they earn for themselves.. and as for our "social obligation to not let people starve or freeze to death"... I'd give whomever needed it "3 meals a day and a cot in a shelter". If they want more that than in their lives, then they should GET A DAMNED JOB!

Nobody is owed a living just because they were born. Nobody is "entitled" to be a burden upon others or society.

PS... (1) The notion that "The rich got that way because they stole from the non-rich" is total BULLSHIT... LEFTIST PROPAGANDA! (2) Not defending Wall Street or banksters... lots of wrong there and especially bail-outs. Individual issues, not a class "wrong".

:mad: :mad:

#12     Nov 7, 2011
  3. What is sad is that most of America agrees.

Sadder is that most of America knows Paul will never see the nomination.

#13     Nov 7, 2011
  4. maxpi

maxpi

soo... the Republicans snub Paul and he then runs on a Third Party ticket.. He attracts voters from both sides of the aisle and then, wow.. we are approaching energy independence anyhow, coupled with no more IRS, no more foreign wars, no more about a half dozen unconstitutional Federal Departments, the Federal Government could take control of the southern border away from MS13.. Prosperity for the US while the rest of the world would be like the USSR when their Federal government melted down!! I'm not sure I don't like that!! Instead of being presented with nothing but stories about misery from all around the world [go be miserable on your own dime, why do I have to pay for a newspaper telling me how miserable YOU are?] we could have nothing but happy stories from all around the US... no more "balancing the power" in the ME... The Moslems could go back to doing what they do best, raising goats and murdering each other, Africans never stopped that anyway, China could dominate, whatever..

#14     Nov 7, 2011
  5. hughb

hughb

Use the search function and see how many times "RON PAUL WINS STRAW POLL IN A LANDSLIDE" shows up from four years ago.

#15     Nov 7, 2011
  6. He says he is not going to be the Third party candidate. He hopes to lead by an example and hopes that corrupted GOP can reform with young guns like Rubio, Paul,Christie etc.

#16     Nov 7, 2011
  7. Humpy

Humpy

The US should also consider a single party state.
    When you are losing the race - a new vehicle must be considered.
    The dems and reps will go with the old system for ever.

#17     Nov 8, 2011
  8. rew

rew

We <i>are</i> a single party state. The Republicrats.

What we need are more parties that can get on the ballots and win.

#18     Nov 8, 2011
  9. Man that sound so much more like Decepticons than Autobots. Maybe it is in my head:D

#19     Nov 8, 2011