Ron Paul What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joe, Dec 13, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

i could have sworn RP was running for political office

#11     Dec 13, 2007
  2. BSAM

BSAM

(Look in the Feedback forum, then you'll "get it".)

#12     Dec 13, 2007
  3. LT701

LT701

rather than my going to other forums to understand your comments, how about just not reading threads you dont agree with?

#13     Dec 13, 2007
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Oh my.....(Rolls eyes.) (Speee.....develop a sense of humor.)

#14     Dec 13, 2007
  5. promagma

promagma

My money and my vote goes to Ron Paul to get us out of Iraq. We must either dominate the *entire* world, or we come home to protect our own country. Currently, we dominate half of the world, which only creates more angry terrorists. Bring our boys home, secure the borders, and stop depleting the military.

#15     Dec 13, 2007
  6. moo

moo

Wrong wrong wrong!

It is amazing how many people do not understand this immigration issue. Immigration has been one of the greatest strengths of the US. Together with free-market capitalism it has let your country to grow and prosper. The US needs more, much more immigrants, not less. Who would do all the work you do not want to do without immigrants? Who would provide the savings your overspending ways require? Would would buy your empty houses and save your bankrupt economy?

Right now you could start a program to offer nationality to anyone who buys a house there. This might not stop the bursting of the housing bubble, but it could greatly mitigate its seriousness. The goal should be to get in many millions of new citizens each year.

To accept millions of immigrants each year is your only hope to retain the status of the leading nation on earth. China and India each have 4 times your population. Once either gets even half-rich, as both inevitably will sooner or later, the American age is over. Unfortunately Americans are too stupid and economically illiterate to understand that immigration could be your greatest opportunity.

So Ron Paul is absolutely right on immigration too. Unfortunately he is far too intelligent to be the president you deserve.

#16     Dec 16, 2007
  7. LT701

LT701

'Who would provide the savings your overspending ways require?'

'Unfortunately Americans are too stupid and economically illiterate to understand that immigration could be your greatest opportunity.'

both of these comments indicate that you are NOT an American citizen, indicating that

1) you have a conflict of interest

2) it's really none of your business

anyone who says 'you're too stupid to understand that i'm trying to shove benefit down you're throat' is not watching you're back, they're stabbing it.

#17     Dec 16, 2007
  8. moo

moo

0) No I am not, nor do I ever want to. There is nothing attractive in American citizenship to me.

1) What might that be? I do not wish ill for the US, and definitely prefer them over Commie China in leading the world.

2) So as you can't debate my points, that is what you resort. A bit pathetic.

What the hell does that mean? :confused:

#18     Dec 16, 2007
  9. LT701

LT701

'0) No I am not, nor do I ever want to. There is nothing attractive in American citizenship to me.'

so....you have no interest in citizenship, find nothing attractive about it, yet you feel compelled to tell us what our policies should be

so I was right

why on earth should we check with you, regarding our immigration policies?

years ago, I read a book on business travel etiquette, and rule number one for international travel is do not comment on politics of the country you are visiting, it's none of your business

i'd comment that foreigners in the United States display nearly universal bad manners on this issue, and i think we're all getting pretty tired of it

#19     Dec 16, 2007
  10. I thought the general rule of thumb, in all situations, was never discuss politics or religion:D

#20     Dec 16, 2007