Ron Paul unimpressed with Limbaugh apology

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 4, 2012.

1. There always will be an underclass. All their manufacturing jobs are gone, they have no capacity to do anything else so here we are. They will never be self sufficient . Ever.

#31     Mar 5, 2012
  2. i agree with you but what is the solution to control the overpopulation by low IQ people unable to tend for themselves in the high tech workforce ?
    Abortions and pills are needed.

#32     Mar 5, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

LOL :D

#33     Mar 5, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Quite right. And although I vehemently disagree with many of Ron Paul's political views, I respect and admire his integrity.

#34     Mar 5, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Once again, you got it exactly wrong. It's the church that wants to hold sway in the bedrooms of the country. It seeks not only to "lovingly teach," but to implicitly impose, even upon those who are not necessarily adherents. Is the church being too subtle for you?

#35     Mar 5, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't agree with the church for doing that but it's their first amendment right to voice that opinion. The government does not have that right though. Do you really want the federal government in your bedroom. Gabby, once they underwrite the process do you really think it will be unconditional? If you truly want to be free, don't take the money.

#36     Mar 5, 2012
  7. It's only the dumb fucks in life who seek out a religious organization that stands against their belief system and then complain about it after enrolling.

Gee, how about you simply make a different fucking choice!?

#37     Mar 5, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Except in this case, it is the government that wants freedom and equality for its citizenry, whereas the church wants some element of ideological control.

#38     Mar 5, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, let me put it a different way. You let the government in your bedroom because you took their money. Then Rick Santorum shows up and tells you how you can use that money. See, this is what you guys don't understand. Everything Bush did during his term was using powers that democrats created years before. The only way to truly have liberty and freedom is never to give government that power. Now you might like President Obama and think he would never do such things but one day someone might be in office that might put conditions on that money. It's best not to give the government that power to begin with.

#39     Mar 5, 2012
  10. Who the fuck is forcing you to attend?

#40     Mar 5, 2012