Ron Paul unimpressed with Limbaugh apology

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I wonder if liberals are capable of rational thought. Seriously.

#21     Mar 4, 2012
  2. BTW: Target and Wal-mart sell generic birth control pills for $9/month. Walgreens and CVS for $12/month.

#22     Mar 4, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sure, but how would the lobbyists get paid then? They wrote this shit into the bill so they could get their money. Make no mistake about this, this issue is about money and people getting paid. It's not about contraceptives.

#23     Mar 4, 2012
  4. This is about what health insurance plans are regulated to cover, period end of discussion.

For those of you who don't want to buy insurance from a company regulated by the government then go shop south of the border I'm sure you can find some company to by unregulated insurance from. Good luck.

#24     Mar 4, 2012
  5. #25     Mar 4, 2012
  6. You keep saying this. I don't know why. Neither do you. Which covers just about everything that you say. Are you on meds?

#26     Mar 4, 2012
  7. So subsidies raise the cost of something. Wow, didn't know that. So all those subsidies to the oil companies are the reason for the high gas prices? Wow! And the subsidies to the corn growers raise the price of corn? Holy shit, that's amazing!

And you have the nerve to call someone as intelligent as trefoil, a half wit?

#27     Mar 4, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you support government subsidies? Figures.

#28     Mar 4, 2012
  9. Funny, but I don't recall saying that.

#29     Mar 5, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Mav you're dealing with a guy that works at a recycling center.

Just so you know. :)

#30     Mar 5, 2012