Ron Paul: To The Left Of Obama! Dick Morris TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 28, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't know what Dick Morris said about Paul on abortion but here is what Ron Paul has said:

Paul refers to his background as an obstetrician as being influential on his view, recalling inadvertently witnessing a late-term abortion performed by one of his instructors during his residency, "It was pretty dramatic for me to see a two-and-a-half-pound baby taken out crying and breathing and put in a bucket."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul#Abortion-related_legislation

#11     Dec 29, 2011
  2. jem

jem

I just looked for the video of the interview I watched. I recall him stating life begins at conception. I am not positive he said it was murder. I may have been interpreting his view, that life begins at conception.

#12     Dec 29, 2011
  3. Not really because he's a kook who's going nowhere :p

[​IMG]

#13     Dec 29, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, exactly.

#14     Dec 29, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

The empire is done, broheim. It's got nothing to do with Paul. And everything to do with the guys you voted for.

#15     Dec 29, 2011
  6. And you side with Dick Morris. A heaving humping slimy piece of shit. Nice. So you just go where the wind blows. Wow. What a pear shaped loser you must be.

#16     Dec 29, 2011
  7. A newsletter peddling kook with paranoid fears about IRS agents with AK-47s jumping out of cakes is the perfect messiah for a fool like you.

#17     Dec 30, 2011
  8. Dick Morris has same ethics like Goebbels had. Absolutely no difference between them using well calculated lies to manipulate the public. Both are sociopaths and disgusting creatures.

#18     Dec 30, 2011
  9. rew

rew

The more I see who hates Ron Paul the more I like Ron Paul.

#19     Dec 30, 2011