Ron Paul: "The U.S. Government Must Admit It Is Bankrupt"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Jan 8, 2011.

Is USA bankrupt?

1. Yes

93 vote(s)
    66.9%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    33.1%
  1. Is USA bankrupt?
    Yes 27 64.29%
    No 15 35.71%

I am not an economist, but those who voted "Yes" must not have any clue.

Answer my question:

If US is bankrupt, what about the rest of the World? What % of the countries are in the worse shape than US? 1%, 10%, 50%, etc.?

#41     Jan 9, 2011
  2. 2 years back somebody had said "The whole world is bankrupt"

#42     Jan 9, 2011
  3. It's very simple.

Humans cannot live without a social hierarchy. In previous times, the social hierarchy were the kings and priests of religion. They were allowed to do anything but could not create money.

The new royalty is the political elite. The Harvard and Yale club. The families with a political and banking dynasty. They control the creation of money but do not allow everyone to get a piece.

This has the effect that some get richer but it does not bankrupt everyone as some can just create more money.

So I think people are right: there is no country which controls its own currency that can ever go bankrupt so long as the money created to benefit the few does not enter the general economy.

I am an armchair economist.

#43     Jan 9, 2011
  4. then whom do we, the world, own the money to? to the little green men? :D

#44     Jan 10, 2011
  5. You started with an incorrect assumption which leads you down the wrong path. This is not for the benefit of the American public.

#45     Jan 10, 2011
  6. Trees, Dust and MTN program. Anyway somebody will have to help me get the real answer. I am bit confused.

#46     Jan 10, 2011
  7. Dogs is my area start barking midnight without any reason. Some Dogs chase police vehicles.

It would be a crazy coincidence if fireworks caused one mass death, cold caused another, storm one mass death, confusion another, poisoning one, hail yet another, etc., all within such a short time frame.

"It's not all that uncommon" is what you keep hearing, but yet the media has never reported on it like this before.

Posted on google maps.

If you look at the pushpins in this map and compare them to seismic fault lines on this map at geology.com http://geology.com/plate-tectonics.shtml it is incredibly similar that these two maps are very similar in corrolating seismic lines with bird and fish deaths. In my opinion in the areas where there was no reported deaths it is possible that there were but they may be sparsely populated areas of either fish or birds (or humans that would report the deaths) so further investigation may flush this theory out further. Lets create a twitter thread on this theory.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b

http://geology.com/plate-tectonics.shtml

I've noticed that they are all around the sides of fault lines? Earth shifting? Maybe giving off some vibration WE can't feel? Freaking out the animals. Think of how animals move to higher ground during giant waves before they even come. Animals are more in tune to the earth than we are. In the United States they are dying on both sides of the New Madrid fault and there was just an unusual earthquake in Indiana on that fault line.

Has anyone applied any of the recent seismic activity or followed these events along with fault lines around the world. It was strange that we had an earthquake in Indiana not long ago and seemed to be along the same timeline as the US bird deaths.

#47     Jan 10, 2011
  8. Humpy

Humpy

The curse of democracy is that the govt can't do unpopular things for very long.

Thus the Vietnam war came to a close

and now

Govts will take the easy option of inflating their way out of trouble.

People with savings only receiving a small % every year better watch out. Their savings will be inflated out of existence. So the savers will be bearing the brunt of current political ineptitude. Well just as long as the rich politicians don't suffer it will most likely go along these lines.

Of course wage earners will also have to tighten their belts as wages are worth less and less.

Poor people on low pensions better get used to Purina

#48     Jan 10, 2011
  9. The dogs. The world is going to the dogs. :p

#49     Jan 10, 2011
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

la zeta and the cartels own the border. The probabilty of a major attack from the distribution pipeline is multiples of what rag head can do from the mountains in afghanistan.

#50     Jan 10, 2011