Ron Paul, the Man Has Spoken: US has no business in Mid East

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Ron Paul is the same guy now as when he was trying to get on the republican ticket for President in '08... and couldn't get any traction.

Is it possible the American people have had their fill of PUKE LEADERS AND PUKE POLICIES... and want to get America back on the track of our originally intended Constitutional Republic?

I hope so...

#11     Feb 22, 2010
  2. Ron does not have what it takes to do what he wants to do. He is more like a grandpa figure. u.s.'s top foreign policy priority is Israel's security. E.g. China treated U.S. and Obama like dirty until it came to the issue of sanction against Iran, which China does not want to do. U.S. launched a flury of offenses against China. U.S. involvement in ME is not for oil, which there is plenty in West Hampshire, is not for anti-terrorism which evidenced by holding back and calling off U.S. forces at last moment of capturing Bin Laden in Tora Bora (spell?).

#12     Feb 22, 2010
  3. You know this, how?

#13     Feb 22, 2010
  4. And this thread has no business in the Wall St. News section.

#14     Feb 22, 2010
  5. Hate to think where we'd be without a thread Nazi or two...

#15     Feb 22, 2010
  6. Iran is a tough question for me. There was a commentary in the Washington Post yesterday that made the point if we ignore them now, what will we do when they actualy get nukes and start throwing their weight around?

As for Afghanistan, I have to think the only reason Obama is doing what he is doing there is to protect himself against republican attacks. Obviously, trying to turn the country into Switzerland is a fool's errand that will cost us billions of dollars and thousands of soldiers' lives. The overriding problem we face is not that people support the taliban. It's that as bad as they know the taliban is, the Karzai government is worse. Kind of like the argument for voting republican in this country.

And has anyone asked the question how we were able to kick the taliban out when they controlled the entire country, using a handful of special ops guys, but now 100,000 troops are not enough? The answer is we collaborated with local tribes and militias and empowered them. Now, instead of doing theobvious thing and continuing that policy, we are engaged in this unending task of trying to creat and prop up a central government. Our State Department thinks using local militias will lead to warlords and undermine the government. Who gives a f*ck? We are already sending our troops out to get killed to support one of the most corrupt governments in the area, one that has zero popular support, all in the name of nation-building.

#16     Feb 22, 2010
  7. The warmongering neocons will never support him, Ron got booed at the CPAC convention when he won the straw poll. :mad:

#17     Feb 22, 2010
  8. Ron Paul is also supported by most of the guys at Stormfront, i guess they were the ones cheering when he won the poll

#18     Feb 22, 2010
  9. The warmongering neocons will never support him, Ron got booed at the CPAC convention when he won the straw poll.

Is that on youtube or somewhere.

#19     Feb 22, 2010
  10. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSfoGCHMSXo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSfoGCHMSXo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

#20     Feb 22, 2010