ron paul the crazy old man.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

He's cutting a trillion dollars from useless bureaucracies that produce nothing for the economy and do more harm to society than good. How is that a bad thing? Why do you trust the government to spend your money wisely?

#11     Dec 17, 2011
  2. For some reason you believe that ANY spending grows economy.
    You have no clue....

#12     Dec 17, 2011
  3. So you think we should just keep spending and racking up debt until hyperinflation occurs and everyone is screwed? (except for us crazy christians that own silver & gold)

#13     Dec 17, 2011
  4. You, Peil, are a FALSE christian!

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

#14     Dec 18, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Can you eat that stuff?
    Wear enough of it to keep you warm?
    Shoot it?
    You have enough to make a shelter?

#15     Dec 18, 2011
  6. And there it is, the name calling child who never ever posts anything of value. Man, hope you like the lunch in 4th grade, you'll probably have to do it over again.

What a joke. Even if I vote for someone else, quite likely, than Mr. Obama, I almost want him to win just to see all the children go crazy for another 4 years. So sad.

c

#16     Dec 18, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Please post some links to your posts of "value" so us mere mortals will know what it's supposed to look like.

#17     Dec 18, 2011
  8. I love it when non-christians break out Luke 18. :p So little understanding of the bible and what the ENTIRE passage means. Its easy to take a sentence out of context and then tell Christians that they must sell everything they have to inherit eternal life.

That passage(the whole passage that you left out) is about how Jesus is saying that no man, on his own merit, can ever save himself. (which is why Jesus said there is none good but God) Only God can save you. Every man is a sinner, and every man needs salvation which is why we have a savior.

#18     Dec 19, 2011
  9. How about dollar bills?

Can you eat dollar bills?
    Wear enough of them to keep you warm?
    Shoot it?
    Do you have enough to make a shelter?

#19     Dec 19, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

no
    yes
    no
    yes, not sure if it would be water proof though

My point was simply that soon after paper money loses all "value".
    So will gold and silver, except maybe for ornaments.

The new currency will be food, water, clothing, weapons and ammo.

#20     Dec 19, 2011